[TC] Gaming Forums
Siren to medic - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Siren to medic (/showthread.php?tid=6666)

Siren to medic - Morreboy - 2013-04-05 18:23

I think that medic´s should have Siren like COP because in real world is also on that way Wink

MORREBOY!!!

RE: Siren to medic - Jedi - 2013-04-05 18:31

The Cops get the Siren as everyone has to move for them on the server, not same for Medics so there's no need for them to get Siren.

RE: Siren to medic - Morreboy - 2013-04-05 18:32

it could be nice if u could drive fast when u did respond so people move so u can get to the accident faster

Medic´s siren could flash blue or something

RE: Siren to medic - Ace - 2013-04-05 18:33

(2013-04-05 18:31)Jedi Wrote:  The Cops get the Siren as everyone has to move for them on the server, not same for Medics so there's no need for them to get Siren.

yes, thats it. And everyone would be confused and the end of story, nobody will move for the siren sign

RE: Siren to medic - Luke™ - 2013-04-05 18:48

As medics don't and never will recieve any formal training, having the use of sirens given to untrained and possibly inexperienced drivers would be a bad idea, and is open to alot of abuse and like Ace said, nobody would move for it.

RE: Siren to medic - Yukine - 2013-04-05 20:02

I think we need to be trained for use the [MED] tag..

RE: Siren to medic - KaraK - 2013-04-05 20:47

Next up we need a training to even drive on the servers...
No need for a medic training or a special siren for them.

RE: Siren to medic - Frozen - 2013-04-05 20:51

(2013-04-05 20:47)KaraK Wrote:  Next up we need a training to even drive on the servers...
No need for a medic training or a special siren for them.

Agree with this.

Also its a no sense to make more work training MED's; trainers have already more than enough with Cops.

RE: Siren to medic - Kayla - 2013-04-05 21:05

a !siren for MED's has been suggested quite often. They've been denied for the above reasons. People would start to totally disrespect the sirens at all.
MED is a roleplay tag. COP isn't.
MED's can actually be happy that they can use audible sirens + strobes.

JUST HYPOTHETICALLY:
What would happen if people would abuse the MED-tag just to be allowed to speed all around whilst "responding" to an accident? Revoke their MED-rights? There aren't any to be revoked. What if there were? How to regain them then? Training? What to train? And WHO is going to train them?

RE: Siren to medic - Sadie - 2013-04-05 21:08

I cant see this is allowed in rules but i saw a medic respond to a crash. Used siren and pass a cop some repond on a chase.. Is this allowed?

Also: Medic whit siren pass a cop whit siren.

RE: Siren to medic - Frozen - 2013-04-05 21:14

Thats true Adrian.

Saw many meds overtaking chases with siren on acting like cops and thinking they are an exception.

Thats why i never liked MED,at my opinion its a small copy of cop features for those who lost / dont have / or are bored of their cop rights.

RE: Siren to medic - Seven - 2013-04-05 21:40

I am quite fond of the MED tag for the reason Frozen said actually. For me it's driver experience at speed with sirens whilst respecting the COP Sirens while doing this. I use MED a lot, never once have I thought ''It'd be nice to have a !siren command'' because there's no need for it; reasons have been said.

I have a chat message binded which presents a driver infront a request to move so I can pass. If they move, I thank them with another bind. Personally I'm not too fussed if they move or not, I can always pass, at a safer point.

RE: Siren to medic - Savy - 2013-04-05 23:34

(2013-04-05 21:08)Adrian2k Wrote:  I cant see this is allowed in rules but i saw a medic respond to a crash. Used siren and pass a cop some repond on a chase.. Is this allowed?

Also: Medic whit siren pass a cop whit siren.

I'm guessing the cop was in a chase and if he was then no, a MED can't pass a chase just because they have audio siren on.

RE: Siren to medic - Chuck - 2013-04-06 06:39

Our game-play is simply police-centric. You may say the real world is different, but that's just the way it is Wink