[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban appeal. - Kriss (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban appeal. - Kriss (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=6694)

Unban appeal. - Kriss (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - Kriss - 2013-04-07 14:17

- Your LFS Username: kristofferandersen

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have a video / replay.
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: It looks like I have been banned for maybe over a Whole year now. I was thinking to send a unban appeal in 2012. I don't know why I'm banned and I've been banned for a long time now...

A lot of hugs from me (Kriss)

RE: Unban appeal. - Kriss - BP - 2013-04-07 14:24

You were initially permed for unexplained account fraud, then for affiliation with [WKD].

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: Unban appeal. - Kriss - Chuck - 2013-04-07 14:30

Could you please state who was and is using this account now? And the truth please.

RE: Unban appeal. - Kriss - Kriss - 2013-04-07 14:44

What do u mean with affilation with wkd? I've stopped playing there 2days ago. I sold all my cars there.... So now i want to start to play on this server.

RE: Unban appeal. - Kriss - BP - 2013-04-07 14:45

(2013-04-07 14:44)kriss0706 Wrote:  What do u mean with affilation with wkd? I've stopped playing there 2days ago. I sold all my cars there.... So now i want to start to play on this server.

I mean affiliation as in being in the team, not playing there. Also, please answer Chuck's question which can be seen above.

RE: Unban appeal. - Kriss - Kriss - 2013-04-07 14:50

Boypower, i have permanently left the wkd team and will never go back.
Chuck, i rented my account to my friend cause he didnt have a account, he wanted this game and i just let him try it.. But that was a half year ago.

RE: Unban appeal. - Kriss - Chuck - 2013-04-07 15:07

Well, the account was banned as a precaution since we noticed some irregularities on its usage (account-sharing). Providing this not to happen again in future, I will unban the account.

Unban appeal. - Kriss (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - Chuck - 2013-04-07 15:07

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.