[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - noice dk / rob331 (Archived by Stephen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - noice dk / rob331 (Archived by Stephen) (/showthread.php?tid=6711)

- Report - noice dk / rob331 (Archived by Stephen) - Val - 2013-04-09 08:20

● Your LFS Username: dollarsman

● Their LFS Username(s): noice dk / rob331
● Their LFS GameName(s): [GASU] Ernst / RF-revster

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.multiupload.nl/8YQXP0I56J
● Replay Timestamps:

15:00 - Both said the F word and this is here to start watching.
19:40 - Revster said "need a cookie", being insolent...
25:53 - Revster said "go have on the forum losers".

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Today, this morning, to 9:00 at 10:00, I was playing at the server.
I was in a chase while Revster and Ernst said the F word, with a "i" in it. (Avoiding swear filter).
UcG simply told them to not swear and to not avoid the swear filter.
They were saying that it was an accident and started an arguement on it.
Accident of ? putting a "i" ? or saying the F word ? They were claiming that it was an accident of putting a "i".
However, it is still an insult (plus avoiding swear filter even if it is an accident). In my opinion, I think this isn't an accident.

Nick and UCG were just trying to explain that it was not good and that it was against the rules of the server, which are made to be followed in order to play in good conditions.
Ernst and Revster do not seemed to understand.

Later in the arguement, Revster began to be rude, he told "Need a cookie ?" or "they are too young to see swear word". Things we say when we are young and immature ...

I believe it is a shame to be bothered by such individual, we were just playing and voila.

Edit: I just understand that "effing" word, during the argue, Ernst said "doaeffingreport.com".

I am really appalled by this kind of behavior

Broken rules :

Quote:1.1. Respect other players.

Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

1.7. Use proper language at all times.

Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon.
Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

Report - noice dk / rob331 - Stephen - 2013-04-09 08:27

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - noice dk / rob331 - Ernst - 2013-04-09 09:02

(all of the below is in a non-threatning tone. I am not trying to get anyone mad at me)
I do not see why i should get reported. I kept a sober tone the whole way through. Revster, though, was a little immature at times - i agree a bit.

I did write the "f-word", but i accidentially pressed "i". (see example in the picture below).
[Image: ZmVg8Bc.jpg]

What really set me off was, that UcG started telling us what to do. Like an admin. Revster told me, that she had already been after Revster. Thereafter the discussion went on.

As i said on the server, I am here to have fun, and to relax. Not to argue with someone who can't just ignore a single word, but has to start acting like admins. We felt hurassed - hence why i blocked my messages, untill Nick wrote some kind of message that i could see, where it said "don't run from your problems just because you're wrong".

Even when we stopped complaining, the two [GLOW] guys went on.
"Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs" i see a rule broken already.

I am innocent - I think the GLOW guys were just looking for an argument.

RE: Report - noice dk / rob331 - Val - 2013-04-09 09:06

Nice keyboard.

Quote:As i said on the server, I am here to have fun, and to relax. [...]

We are all here for the same reason but you were insolent. So can you explain about "doaeffingreport.com" ?

RE: Report - noice dk / rob331 - Ernst - 2013-04-09 09:14

(2013-04-09 09:06)Val Wrote:  Nice keyboard.
Thankyou. I hope you understand what i mean.

(2013-04-09 09:06)Val Wrote:  So can you explain about "doaeffingreport.com" ?

Yeah, sure. "do a report". It seemed like the right thing to write, since i wanted to just cruise instead of arguing.

___EDIT___

I Didn't really think about the swearing part. I am used to RC Reality Cruise, where it's allowed to swear. I don't see the need for all of this, tbh.

I was just fined 1000 for swear filter avoiding, even though i did not misspell it intentionally.

RE: Report - noice dk / rob331 - Val - 2013-04-09 09:25

Can you explain more about "effing" word ?

RE: Report - noice dk / rob331 - Ernst - 2013-04-09 09:31

(2013-04-09 09:25)Val Wrote:  Can you explain more about "effing" word ?

Not really...i don't know what it means, to be honest.

RE: Report - noice dk / rob331 - Val - 2013-04-09 09:33

So why did you said it ? Don't take me as an idiot, just to be clear.

After a little talk with Stephen in game, I have finish about the report, I'll drop if they present their apologies to us and if they are about to respect server rules. This is the minimum.

RE: Report - noice dk / rob331 - Ernst - 2013-04-09 09:41

(2013-04-09 09:33)Val Wrote:  So why did you said it ?

Ehh, i don't know Smile It just seemed like a thing to say at the time.

(2013-04-09 09:33)Val Wrote:  Don't take me as an idiot, just to be clear.

'Course not! Thumbup1 I'm not here to get mad at anyone.

RE: Report - noice dk / rob331 - Val - 2013-04-09 09:45

Ok, they both apologised in game so like I said before, I leave it.

You can lock it and thank you for your intervention.

RE: Report - noice dk / rob331 - Stephen - 2013-04-09 09:56

From the replay, both of you swore and I have fined you both for this. After talking with all parties involved, I asked them to apologise for the argument earlier and they have done so. In future, please respect others. Not everyone is out to get you or start fights, though being new you may have thought that was the case. The community is pretty friendly here.

As I have asked for an apology and it has been given, I won't take any further action. as agreed by Val and revster.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.