[TC] Gaming Forums
[6S] FunServer - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: Team 6Speed (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: [6S] FunServer (/showthread.php?tid=6820)

[6S] FunServer - Tommer - 2013-04-29 14:57

Hi there,

I'd just like to clear some things up about the [6S] FunServer - Speaking as team leader, I'd like to say this server is, despite the welcome greeting, not an Official 6Speed Server. It has not been approved by the leaders and is simply an experimental server being hosted for you to drive on kindly by [6S] Patriick.

To my knowledge, most 6Speed members have been issued the password but I simply cannot tell as there has not really been proper planning of this. 6Speed members are not obliged to help you, please do not treat them like employee's, it is up to them whether or not they wish to administrate the server.

There are currently no set rules. I ask that you simply respect [6S] Members wishes, if a team member asks you to stop doing something, then please take their word for it. Please assume members of the server do not wish to be crashed, chased etc. Please make sure you have their permission before interfering with their driving for such things.

We currently have no ban list and we will assume in most cases that the ban was legitimate, you will not be unbanned, nor will we accept replays, proof etc as nobody in our team has agreed to take on such administrative tasks, if a member does offer to do such a thing for you, please thank them for giving their time for you.

Thanks

- Tommer