[TC] Gaming Forums
Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. (/showthread.php?tid=7100)

Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. - Shino - 2013-05-24 15:24

Dear all,

When you were/are at school, you know that kid that took the ball, ran away and ruined the game for everyone else? Every school had that kid, if not, maybe you were that kid.

But anyway, continuing on. Now that kid has got fat, he can't go outside and ruin games any more. So now that annoying kid everyone hates is online and hes taken up DDOSing.

It doesn't take any skill, just paying a few quid to hire a bot net and away he goes. Being quite a pathetic creature, he hits out at many communities, sometimes joining up with other no lifers of the same nature.

Administrator Message by: Ash

Thread closed.

RE: Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. - BP - 2013-05-24 15:26

So, you want to deliberately wind up DDoSers? Very clever. That will surely make them stop.
P.S: not all of the server problems we're having are related to DDoS attacks.

RE: Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. - Hexta - 2013-05-24 15:32

I doubt the person doing the attacks sits up 24/7 just attacking TC. I heard the host is based in france, now unless it's OVH I wouldn't be surprised with hosting issues.

As BP said, making a thread about DDoSers on the forum will really amuse them, if anything.

Edit: If anything, this is the kind of thread the person would enjoy. As they know they're "winning".

RE: Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. - Shino - 2013-05-24 15:45

Why are you both assuming I'm talking about any attacks towards TC?

Not once did I mention anything to do with TC?

RE: Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. - BP - 2013-05-24 15:48

Because it's obvious you are.

RE: Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. - Jake - 2013-05-24 15:51

Seems a pretty stupid thread to be honest, why would you want to write a massive paragraph to them? It wouldn't change anything nor will this thread, as long as there still immature they will keep ddos servers and people.

RE: Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. - Hexta - 2013-05-24 16:16

You can't really wind a DDoSer up at the end of the day. They are always in command.

RE: Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. - Frozen - 2013-05-24 16:50

(2013-05-24 15:48)BoyPower Wrote:  Because it's obvious you are.

Would like that everyone gets better informed before posting , as our servers ([TT] Servers ) got ddosed by them yesterday.

Thanks in the future, nothing else to say.

RE: Things to say to a DDoS'r to wind them up. - Ash - 2013-05-24 17:22

Pretty sure this thread is not going to become of any use to anyone.

Administrator Message by: Ash

Thread closed.