[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report- [COP]cRanked (Archived by Michi) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report- [COP]cRanked (Archived by Michi) (/showthread.php?tid=7241)

- Report- [COP]cRanked (Archived by Michi) - Morreboy - 2013-06-06 11:24

● Your LFS Username: morreboy

● Their LFS Username(s): cranked.gb
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP]cRanked

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1Rqd7q-aw.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

6:57:90 : i braked and he have alot of time to brake and avoid me but he dind´t

8:43:00: he was in grass and he was going out on road and neally smash into my front if i dind´t turn so fast

10:30:00 i made a complete stop again and again he had alot of time to brake and avoid but again he hit me.

11:08:00: i began to drive and tried to make a fast brake after. He dind´t thouch the brake at all

11:12:00 : he did it again... dind´t touch brake

11:15:00 : that time he was close to hit me.

11:49:00: made a stop again and what happend??? Boom

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

06-06-2013

Report- [COP]cRanked - Kayla - 2013-06-06 11:39

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report- [COP]cRanked - Cranked - 2013-06-06 12:12

This user who is currently reporting me has had his cop rights revoked and is purposely getting out of the car draw distance and stopping in the middle of highspeed highway to cause a collision to prove a point, and has been doing it to other users online such as Hexta to name one, im a good member of this commiunity and always respect the server rules whilst in and out of the server many of the players im sure will back me up on this for countless hours of great chases. im sorry i hit him but im not sorry that he intented for this to happen it has been planned since he got his rights revoked.
thank you Smile
PS its my birthday be nice Wink
/cRanked

RE: Report- [COP]cRanked - Morreboy - 2013-06-06 12:15

U said that nothing gonna happend and now u makes a reply?? then i just ask you, why do u do it when u was so sure that nothing will happend?

RE: Report- [COP]cRanked - Cranked - 2013-06-06 12:17

I have to state my case if someone is making accusations against my name online. i have the right to state my opinion and defend myself. ill say no more its in the hands of the TC Team.
/cRanked

RE: Report- [COP]cRanked - Morreboy - 2013-06-06 12:19

of course u have..

RE: Report- [COP]cRanked - Kayla - 2013-06-06 12:26

Quote:6:57:90 : i braked and he have alot of time to brake and avoid me but he dind´t
He DID brake, didn't avoid to the left due to incoming traffic, didn't really avoid to the right due to the barriers probably, also it's kinda obvious that it is dangerous to just STOP at the end of a highway. Your car didn't even get any damage.

Quote:8:43:00: he was in grass and he was going out on road and neally smash into my front if i dind´t turn so fast
he braked fast enough, there probably wouldn't have been a crash, even when you wouldn't have steered away

Quote:10:30:00 i made a complete stop again and again he had alot of time to brake and avoid but again he hit me.
indeed, there he could have easily avoided you, probably should've done aswell

Quote:11:08:00: i began to drive and tried to make a fast brake after. He dind´t thouch the brake at all
he just had like 0.8 seconds to brake, when brake-checking you have to expect being hit. And iirc the normal reaction-time of a human is ~1 second.

Quote:11:12:00 : he did it again... dind´t touch brake
~1 second time, also he DID brake.

Quote:11:15:00 : that time he was close to hit me.
well, that happens when you brakecheck.

Quote:11:49:00: made a stop again and what happend??? Boom
it seems like he tried to avoid you there, he steered to the right. Steering doesn't work at it's best when slamming the brakes.

All in all I don't really see cranked being a "bad cop", even though he could have tried to avoid you on the highway.
No action will be taken, since the hits are provoked, stopping in the middle of a highway is like an invitation to hit you, brake-checking is aswell.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.