[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - benceedrifter, Chop193, Starter (Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - benceedrifter, Chop193, Starter (Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=7296)

- Report - benceedrifter, Chop193, Starter (Archived by BoyPower) - gyunter - 2013-06-11 17:27

Your LFS Username: gyunter
Their LFS Username(s): benceedrifter, Chop193, Starter
Their LFS GameName(s): [COP]Tomika., [TT] Ace [COP], [CSR] Sta [COP]
Replay Link: here
Replay Timestamps:
[COP]Tomika. (benceedrifter):
11:48 - driving on the wrong side causing an accident. Breaking rule # 5.1.
Replay from his previous chase wasn't saved due to the computer turned off, but he was chasing very 'dirty'.
He had an improvement notice after he completed training:
Quote:Improvements: Don't overshoot corners, don't use force before the suspect fails to stop and could use a very little tiny bit of improvement of /when/ to do a PIT (ie calculating if there's space for it etc).
And still no improvements made.
[TT] Ace [COP] (Chop193):
16:07 - I was braking lately but still got rammed though Ace and Starter saw I was moving slow.
24:30 - after Sta failed to PIT me, Ace kept to accelerate and rammed me hardly.
[CSR] Sta [COP] (Starter):
17:30 - Ace PITs me, Starter saw that but kept to accelerate and didnt even try to evade from ramming front right wheel.
18:02 - overtaking COP 1, driving wrong side, failed PIT.
18:05 - That's not a PIT, that's a ramming into the barriers.
23:15 - rammed me, but excused instantly, nevermind.
24:54 - another RAM maneuver by Starter, hand over nerves?
25:26 - ramming rear side.
25:36 - same as previous.
26:05 - culmination of the chase - got rammed in the right side of my RB and flipped.
These episodes are against rule # 5.4
Description of incident: Today, 6PM GMT+4 (Moscow, Russian Federation).
A great example of how cops should not drive and chase: constantly causing road accidents such as crashing cars, driving on the wrong side when it's not necessary. Doing some strange maneuvers (EG ramming into the barriers, ramming when I was making a U-turn on carpark). After Tomika retired, I didn't really get who was COP1 and COP2 as both of them came in contact with me. Don't forget about this:
Quote:Cop 1 is the ONLY Cop that is permitted to come into contact
with the suspects’ car.
You may argue that I'm not the one to judge police training team members, but I was a spectator of what they're training with cadets on Basic Training and I assure - that doesn't even stands close to my today's encounter.

Thanks,
gyunter

RE: Report - benceedrifter, Chop193, Starter - Ace - 2013-06-11 18:29

Quote:[TT] Ace [COP] (Chop193):
16:07 - I was braking lately but still got rammed though Ace and Starter saw I was moving slow.
24:30 - after Sta failed to PIT me, Ace kept to accelerate and rammed me hardly.

i've checked the reply as well and i can't see anything wrong from my side. You brake checked us all over the chase, u-turned much. We also need some time to react and slow down our car and in case of blocked tyres on my car due to your hard brakes, its not possible to avoid our crashes.

Report - benceedrifter, Chop193, Starter - BP - 2013-06-11 20:22

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - benceedrifter, Chop193, Starter - BP - 2013-06-11 20:57

[COP]Tomika. (benceedrifter):

gyunter Wrote:11:48 - driving on the wrong side causing an accident. Breaking rule # 5.1.

Should not have happened, but, to be fair, it can happen to the best of cops, a combination of not being careful enough and the intensity of the chase resulted in wrong siding somebody - no real harm was done, the user in question apologised immediately.

[TT] Ace [COP] (Chop193):

gyunter Wrote:16:07 - I was braking lately but still got rammed though Ace and Starter saw I was moving slow.

Completely acceptable manoeuvre, wasn't excessive force and had the same effect as a P.I.T manoeuvre.
gyunter Wrote:24:30 - after Sta failed to PIT me, Ace kept to accelerate and rammed me hardly.

You brake-checked, his reactions were perhaps on the slow side but he did brake, but by which point is was probably too late anyway.

[CSR] Sta [COP] (Starter):

gyunter Wrote:17:30 - Ace PITs me, Starter saw that but kept to accelerate and didnt even try to evade from ramming front right wheel.

I see nothing of concern here.

gyunter Wrote:18:02 - overtaking COP 1, driving wrong side, failed PIT.

No rules violated, and FYI : the pit only failed because you brake-checked. Please don't waste my time.

gyunter Wrote:18:05 - That's not a PIT, that's a ramming into the barriers.

I don't even know what you're trying to show? Nothing of concern here.

gyunter Wrote:23:15 - rammed me, but excused instantly, nevermind.

Why include this timestamp if you say 'nevermind'? User apologised.

gyunter Wrote:24:54 - another RAM maneuver by Starter, hand over nerves?

Please stop wasting my time.

gyunter Wrote:25:26 - ramming rear side.

You broke unpredictably. He was braking with/for you.

gyunter Wrote:25:36 - same as previous.

Please... stop wasting my time.

gyunter Wrote:26:05 - culmination of the chase - got rammed in the right side of my RB and flipped.

It was set up to be a perfect pit manoeuvre, but I feel a combination of you brake checking, and a hint of lag/weird LFS physics, made it seem worse than it was, thus resulting in you being immobilised.

A summary of the above:

I feel like I've wasted my time looking at your report.. I will keep this report open for ~24 hours for further comments.

Also:

Quote:Cop 1 is the ONLY Cop that is permitted to come into contact
with the suspects’ car.

Where did you actually get this information from...?

RE: Report - benceedrifter, Chop193, Starter - BP - 2013-06-13 14:36

Okay, after our chat in-game, gyunter, this will be archived with no action taken.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.