[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting YNS-1981 (Report Archived by Saphira) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting YNS-1981 (Report Archived by Saphira) (/showthread.php?tid=7430)

+ Reporting YNS-1981 (Report Archived by Saphira) - Luke™ - 2013-06-22 13:18

● Your LFS Username: Lukey747

● Their LFS Username(s): YNS-1981
● Their LFS GameName(s): Mojito›Sting

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/901735643/report.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

14:35 - This is where it all starts, I start chasing the drifting car in front. He tailgates me and the chase. I type 'back off' but he tried to overtake me. The suspect I'm chasing spins out, I was unaware that Mojito was beside me, so I accelerated, aiming to avoid Saccreh's spin, then braked as sooin as I realised Mojito was beside me. I know it may look like I tried to hit him, but I only aimed to avoid ramming Saccreh. All of this was done with no sorry. I acknowledge that I called him an 'idiot', and with hindsight I knew I shouldn't have, and as I was furious and caught up in the heat of the moment, I let myself say it.

18:12 - Severely rams the LX6 (shocking) and then preceeds to further ignore the tow's caution sign and ram him too, and barges past the towed LX6. The LX6 went flying (WTFNub) and hit me, and Mojito failed to say sorry, until prompted later on by the tow, saying it was the second time he'd been hit by him.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): the incident is described in the time-stamp section, it was about 14:05 GMT+0, 22/06/2013

Thank you for reading the report,

Luke

Reporting YNS-1981 - Saphira - 2013-06-22 14:56

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Shocking what he does whilst being chased, I lost count the number of rams he done. Due to his poor URS he will now receive a ban of 30 days, he completely disrespected your chase/sirens, you then proceeded to chase him for it, he then runs and just rams cruisers out of his way in an attempt to escape.

+ Reporting YNS-1981 (Report Archived by Saphira) - Saphira - 2013-06-22 15:17

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.