[TC] Gaming Forums
Police idea's - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Police idea's (/showthread.php?tid=7549)

Police idea's - Sadie - 2013-06-29 18:31

Hello people out there. I would come whit some idea's for police.

1. Wanted status

Say a LX4 cop have seen a FZ5 user speed/drift and things like that, he could write !wanted [Reason] (Or /w [Reason]) when he was infront of him, so other cops can chase him. Because the cop1 (LX4) have seen him the "wanted" status will get removed if he/suspect log's off (Because if he want refund, and refund need replay). If he write /w on fail user he can do something like /undo (/u).

And i also think this could be better for tow's/medic if they could also do this like if a tow/medic have caution on (Or hazard some tow's have if i remember right) and a car just ignore the caution sign the cops could see that and chase him so fine him for careless driving or something.

Say what you want. This is ONLY a idea so not hate me if you not like the idea.

2. Last fine's/warning's

If a cop stop a user, and say he fine him for speeding, the next cop some stop him could get a list of he's last fines/warning. So could he see something like this:

29. June 2013 - 80€ - Speeding

Or

29. June 2013 - Warning - [Reason]

Because i placed [Reason] there is that it could also be nice if we can type what we warned him for.

Because i want this is that many cops just fine people and never give warning. So say a user some never do something wrong get fined 80€ (Know not much) for speeding, could get a warning for his Warning/Fine list is empty.

3. Parked wrong fine's

Well this is something i so much want.

Say you parked wrong and go AFK, so a cop come and fine you & push you to a more safe place. Then you never see that you got fined and pushed. So you like WTF?! WHO CRASHED ME? I NOT PARKED HERE!!!!, and see:

Parking fine

[COP] I am a police fined you 30€ for parking wrong

So can you thing: Ahh, next time i not park there.

I hope you liked my idea's and hope some of this get in the next update.

RE: Police idea's - Roba - 2013-06-29 19:19

1. Could be abused, if I see someone behaving badly I chase them or tell other cops to watch him on !c chat. Meds/Tows could easily abuse this system, they can also call a police on the scene with SOS to secure the area and chase people dangering it.

2. I personally don't see a use of that kind of system, cops fine people by what they did, not by what they have done in the past.

3. You can always watch a replay or ask other people..

RE: Police idea's - Kyllone - 2013-07-03 14:12

Weeeeeell, the 3rd one could be ok. But as Roba said, you can always watch the replay. Tongue

Others are a bit too much but that 3rd one could be nice maybe.

RE: Police idea's - Sinoco - 2013-07-04 02:33

(2013-06-29 19:19)Roba Wrote:  2. I personally don't see a use of that kind of system, cops fine people by what they did, not by what they have done in the past.

Depends on the cop... I always fine based on what they did in the past. For example, I will almost always give someone a warning for speeding unless they keep getting caught doing it. If someone keeps breaking the same road rule, I up the fine to high (100 euros for wrong siding, etc.).

RE: Police idea's - Sadie - 2013-07-04 11:32

(2013-07-04 02:33)Sinoco Wrote:  
(2013-06-29 19:19)Roba Wrote:  2. I personally don't see a use of that kind of system, cops fine people by what they did, not by what they have done in the past.

Depends on the cop... I always fine based on what they did in the past. For example, I will almost always give someone a warning for speeding unless they keep getting caught doing it. If someone keeps breaking the same road rule, I up the fine to high (100 euros for wrong siding, etc.).

Yep.. This is why i want this system... If you not like it just dont use it.. Some cop like to look what they have done before, like Sinoco said..

RE: Police idea's - Roba - 2013-07-04 21:10

There used to be some sort of "TC Notepad" or something, where you could write up peoples usernames and their offenses, and with the same program you could (in a small window) go to TC's websites and forums to see reports of someone, or review their insim stats or something. It was good way to keep yourself tracked of who have you fined and when.