[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting [COP] Puhba (Report Archived by Savy) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting [COP] Puhba (Report Archived by Savy) (/showthread.php?tid=760)

+ Reporting [COP] Puhba (Report Archived by Savy) - Kyllone - 2011-11-15 21:19

- Your LFS Username: kyllone

- Their LFS Username(s): puhba
- Their LFS Nickname(s): [COP] Puhba
- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?m1wp19931a3xuat
- Replay Timestamps:
17:50 Puhba speeds up to 150KP/H as a COP and also goes wrong way ausing a crash. I tell him that im going to report him and he stands on the middle of road as writing to me and asks "For what"... And after that nearly causes a crash when re-joining back to roadtraffic again.

19:45 Stops to middle of the road again when writing to another player who also told him to take easier.

23:30 Crashes to Vee even I had caution on. And when I tell him that caution was on he answers "I know". Then on somewhere 24:20 that am I stalking him beacause I dont like him. I wasnt, I was trying to help Vee.

25:43 He says that "i cant read the stupid cop rules because of TC fourms". About 10-20 seconds later I ask from him does he know the COP Rules and the Server Rules and he responds "Yeah" and "read em like 5 times" .... And that was just pure lying. He also said that he didnt know that when he is COP he does have to slow for Caution sign.

27:00 I join in Mullwars chase (backup called by [CSR] Ras [COP]) and after that 27:21 puhba starts to say to me "Siren and lights on for no reason?" and in that point I pretty much raged. After that Street became to tell us to stop, and I agree with that 100%. I should've done this just immediately whitout even start talking to him.

- Reason for report: Hasn't read COP rules and doesn't respect road laws as a COP.

And I don't want him to get banned. Just about the COP Rights.

Thanks,
Kyllone.

Reporting [COP] Puhba - Savy - 2011-11-15 21:20

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

After viewing the replay it is clear that puhba is speeding and also wrong siding for no reason. And I seen him going 90mph down hillside which is a 75mph zone. Then later on hes going full speed towards a caution and hit's vee. In all fairness its common sense to slow down when you see caution but clearly puhba didn't slow down. Also puhba will lose his cop rights for his actions and be asked to take cop training to gain them back. As speeding/wrong siding and also yesterday fining for no reason show's me he's not looked at the cop guide. As for the constantly stopping to type, I'll give him a warning and tell him that if he wants to type then he must pull over to the side and type instead of just slamming on the brakes and typing while on the road as this is clearly causing many problems as I've seen. Action will be taken so thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.