[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Camionmandaf (Report Archived by Sinoco) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Camionmandaf (Report Archived by Sinoco) (/showthread.php?tid=7755)

+ Report - Camionmandaf (Report Archived by Sinoco) - Luke - 2013-07-14 11:45

● Your LFS Username: LuckyLukeT

● Their LFS Username(s): camionmandaf
● Their LFS GameName(s): Camionmandaf

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?l68gbd87crgwjea
● Replay Timestamps: 13:25:00 Start of ramming, 14:40:00 Obvious ramming towards me

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 12:35PM GMT+1 (London)

I was cruising with a friend (whos relatively new to the game) trying to improve his driving skills, He later has an accident, me and another user try and help him (His called Skiddy) Suddenly i saw i lot of cars incoming on the map thus i stopped and pulled onto the grass, out of nowhere Camionmandaf comes full pelt into the side of me, i believe the group of people were ramming each other however. I received No apology not even any notification that it was an accident. This was on TC ONE

Report - Camionmandaf - Sinoco - 2013-07-14 15:43

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Camionmandaf - Sinoco - 2013-07-14 16:44

Most of the "ramming" seemed purely accidental, just poor driving in a group of people trying to race. Camionmandaf did ram you very purposely and did not say anything afterwards, he also rammed another person a minute before you. He has received a 5-day ban for that. I also noted daisukee drifted into the havoc and wrongsided another cruiser, causing a major accident and did not apologize when prompted. He has received a 2-day ban for this. Thank you for your report, have a beautiful day.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.