[TC] Gaming Forums
Rexxzzyy's unban (Unban Request Granted by Sinoco) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Rexxzzyy's unban (Unban Request Granted by Sinoco) (/showthread.php?tid=7763)

Rexxzzyy's unban (Unban Request Granted by Sinoco) - rexxzzyy - 2013-07-14 16:53

● Your LFS Username: Daisukee

● Time & Date of Incident: I cannot remember, very sorry.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/l68gbd87crgwjea/Rammer.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 13:29 - 13:35

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: As you can see, 2 cars are in a collision, and then i cannot see because of the dust covering all of the vision, i attempt to dodge the cars but then the car goes in front so i try to go into the middle of them both, also i have a drift setup and slippy tires please understand i didn't intend to hit any car,
Also i slip and slide when i go ahead to the car on the head colision, i did not know what to do so i just carried on, i'm sorry for my actions and i apologies to who i hit, Sorry...

Best regards

Rexxzzyy..

RE: Rexxzzyy's unban - Sinoco - 2013-07-14 17:12

I see that, and that was totally an accident, no doubt. What I am referring to is what happens at 14:41 on the replay, can you explain that?

RE: Rexxzzyy's unban - rexxzzyy - 2013-07-14 17:16

Also i slip and slide when i go ahead to the car on the head colision, i did not know what to do so i just carried on, i'm sorry for my actions and i apologies to who i hit, Sorry..., I really did not mean to hit him, if i carried on turning i would of just hit more than one person. y'know, So yes i'm very sorry, and i'll make sure to drive properly

RE: Rexxzzyy's unban - Sinoco - 2013-07-14 17:27

Ok. I understand that it was a bad situation, but you did cause an accident and you do need to apologize when that happens. I expect in the future you will apologize and avoid accidents such as these. Please be careful, but I see that you are sorry so you have been unbanned. Have fun on the servers.

Rexxzzyy's unban (Unban Request Granted by Sinoco) - Sinoco - 2013-07-14 19:21

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.