[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report Klutch Kicker / Kozlov (Report Archived by Saphira) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report Klutch Kicker / Kozlov (Report Archived by Saphira) (/showthread.php?tid=7830)

+ Report Klutch Kicker / Kozlov (Report Archived by Saphira) - G B - 2013-07-19 18:44

● Your LFS Username: DV Sky

● Their LFS Username(s): Kozlov
● Their LFS GameName(s): Klutch Kicker

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6989ob8a6c5750p/klutch_guy.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 11min 55sec

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
well, i was driving about 120kmh on HW1, i saw some guys in my mirrow and let them pass. after i went back on my line(still 120kmh) comes this Klutch Kicker guy, and hit my trunk. After i made the "?" symbol, Klutch kick starts to argure that i have to drive on the "SLOW LANE".
well , i tried to explane him that HW1 ion Montana havent a slow lane and that if he see a slow car, that he have to slow donw. but he ignored my arguments.
Normaly i dont would make the work for this small incedent (if i get a apologize), but in this case i thought a admin show take a look.

Regards!

Report Klutch Kicker / Kozlov - Saphira - 2013-07-19 19:47

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report Klutch Kicker / Kozlov - Kozlov - 2013-07-19 19:49

Hi,

It's not a rules of a game, it's a rules of real driving, like all country, you have slow lane and fast lane that's all. i'm sorry but you block the road at low speed.

If you watch the replay, you stay on LEFT of the way, not on the RIGHT at 100Kmh in 160 area, what are you doing ?

The lane of the highway is VERY LARGE ... I'm sorry again but if you need respect, i need be respected too, the way is for all people, why do you don't driving on the right ?

Why do you not stay on the right , on the slow lane, i don't understand your reasoning.

In all country you have "KEEP RIGHT" or other signal like that.

Sorry for the crash but it's your fault too, you driving in 100 kmh and when i arrived (you don't use any mirror) and cut me the road on the LEFT way.

Klutch

RE: Report Klutch Kicker / Kozlov - Saphira - 2013-07-19 19:58

Klutch Kicker you had plenty of time to slow down, but you chose to sound your horn, still accelerate and ram straight into the back of GB. There are no fast/slow lanes on Montana, GB was not in the wrong, he did however lose slight control on the grass, but as he came back onto HW1 his speed was approx 80mph and you had plenty of time to slow down and avoid him. A warning will be placed on your URS for this as it is not acceptable to just sound your horn and still accelerate into some-one and ram them.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.