[TC] Gaming Forums
please can i be unbanned (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: please can i be unbanned (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) (/showthread.php?tid=7843)

please can i be unbanned (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) - YellowBull - 2013-07-20 10:58

hi guys soo ive been banned last night i had a cop talking to me but i was trying to consentraite on driving and all of a sudden i see him spam my name then 3 . 2 . 1 im was trying to wright sorry dude wasnt watching then banned can you help me i loved playing on the server

RE: please can i be unbanned - Ras - 2013-07-20 11:00

Moved to correct forum.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: please can i be unbanned - TheMootyhaka - 2013-07-20 11:05

Just to clarify I am the user with the nickname "BlueBullâ„¢", who was present at the time.

RE: please can i be unbanned - Stunna - 2013-07-20 11:07

(2013-07-20 11:05)TheMootyhaka Wrote:  Just to clarify I am the user with the nickname "BlueBullâ„¢", who was present at the time.

This doesn't concern you so please don't reply to this unban request.

RE: please can i be unbanned - YellowBull - 2013-07-20 11:36

who was the one who banned me

RE: please can i be unbanned - Stunna - 2013-07-20 21:17

I am the admin who banned you. I've tried to get your attention by pitlaning you and saying the same message to you 3-4 times. But instead of responding to my question you were just worried about your mic problems on Skype and ignoring me.

RE: please can i be unbanned - YellowBull - 2013-07-20 21:39

sorry dude i dont now why i was doing that i spelt mic instead of mick and couldnt look stupid soo i said that

RE: please can i be unbanned - YellowBull - 2013-07-22 16:12

please can someone get back to me would really like to play on this server again

RE: please can i be unbanned - Stunna - 2013-07-22 16:20

Ban stays in place. It ends in two days. When your ban ends please make sure you follow and stick to the server rules.

Unban Request Denied