[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report: JezZu`` - jezzu1 (Archived by Sinoco) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report: JezZu`` - jezzu1 (Archived by Sinoco) (/showthread.php?tid=7910)

- Report: JezZu`` - jezzu1 (Archived by Sinoco) - Juntu - 2013-07-23 18:28

● Your LFS Username: Juntunen123

● Their LFS Username(s): jezzu1
● Their LFS GameName(s): JezZu``

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aar0csa6fb60h00/Jezzu1_crash.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: About 3:08:30 -->

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): About 21:00 UTC+2 & 23.7.2013 - I was cruising down the highway and atleast in my opinion Jezzu clearly saw me coming and still decided to turn infront of me, i tried to brake and moved to the side hoping he would stop after realising his mistake. That did not happen and we crashed pretty hard. That looking very intentional to me I !complain him. He did say sorry tho, so i got a warning for a false complaint which is not so big deal but this user may need reminding to take care of others around him.

Report: JezZu`` - jezzu1 - Sinoco - 2013-07-23 18:30

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report: JezZu`` - jezzu1 - Sinoco - 2013-07-24 07:20

I think it was an honest mistake really. When looking from the in-car view, you are just some pixels on the screen. There are so many places he could have been looking you can't really say that it was intentional, he said he didn't see you on the server and I'm inclined to believe him. I know I personally make mistakes such as these, you say sorry and move on, which is what happened. If he had a pattern of causing accidents then it could be demonstrated that he is purposely going out of his way to crash users, but I really don't see any evidence of that. It was an innocent crash, nothing to be bothered about. I see tons of these a day but I don't think it's fair to take any action for this, as it happens to everybody. All it takes is a momentary lapse of concentration, looking into the turn, what have you. It can be very difficult to see traffic coming, and if you check one second the next there could be a car there. So I won't be taking any action. Thanks for the report, I hope this is a lesson for all. Have a wonderful day.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.