[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - [CSR] Vincent (Report Archived by Savy) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - [CSR] Vincent (Report Archived by Savy) (/showthread.php?tid=8308)

+ Report - [CSR] Vincent (Report Archived by Savy) - SpeedDemon - 2013-08-13 05:24

Your LFS Username: Zonomar

● Their LFS Username(s): Vincentw97
● Their LFS GameName(s): [CSR] Vincent

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/87nt2e
● Replay Timestamps: 155:00:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

8/13/2013 around 1am

I didn't wanna have to do this report but considering the amount of crashes in the server by [CSR] Vincent since the start of GB3k and many complaints I've heard over TeamSpeak I decided to review this replay of what happen to me and it turns out I was completely rammed at the end of h1. I made a complaint which stunna reviewed and I asked him to check the replay as I just have. Vincent clearly never attempted to use his brake but continued to use throttle to ram me. Even after the crash I never once saw his brakes being used approaching the turn or even after the ram happend. Stunna checked the replay and confronted Vincent about the situation which Vincent seemed to try and make no sense of the situation and then disconnects and heads on over too server 2. Now, I know he said sorry after this happen. How ever, I feel like it was clearly intentional and the sorry was to get away with what just happen here. He said he tried over taking, but the end of h1 is not a safe place to do any of which in my honest opinion unless someone is over in the grass attempting to let you pass there. Sorry I had to do this Vincent, but I felt it was necessary after all of the crashes I've seen you cause this weekend. I took a few bumps from my rear earlier this weekend from you, but this right here was totally uncalled for.

RE: Report - [CSR] Vincent - Savy - 2013-08-13 20:36

User will receive a ban for this, he has already been restricted for constantly hitting people yet continues to do it. He was traveling at 100mph and there is no way he could've made that corner, after the crash he attempts to blame you for it.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.