[TC] Gaming Forums
Sad news. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: The Red Devil Street Racers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: Sad news. (/showthread.php?tid=8330)

Pages: 1 2

Sad news. - Roba - 2013-08-14 14:17

So recently, Martynas and Fiona has left the team.

Martynas already informed about it by himself with threads on TC and RDSR forums, and as he said, reasons for leaving are undisclosed by him.

Unfortunately, the one thing we were long scared of happening did happen. Fiona has left RDSR and mostly quit TC due to all the harassment and cyber bullying she has encountered on TC. We are devastated of this news and only hope everything good for her in the future.

We, the leaders and members of the team, are very sorry and feel bad for both departures and wish the best of luck for both of them.

RE: Sad news. - Iceman - 2013-08-14 14:19

Good luck Martynas and Fiona! Take care!

RE: Sad news. - RedJohn - 2013-08-14 14:28

I think that Martynas quit TC too , at least that's what he said , anyways good luck both .

RE: Sad news. - Frozen - 2013-08-14 14:43

Good luck Fiona and Martynas!

RE: Sad news. - Bez - 2013-08-14 14:43

Shame to hear, but good luck in the future to both!

RE: Sad news. - Sebas - 2013-08-14 15:06

Its a shame that we lost Fiona because of some people that kept on harassing her. Lets just hope that at some point she will decide to come back.

Good luck to Martynas in the future for whatever he decided to do!

Thanks!

RE: Sad news. - Kyllone - 2013-08-14 16:12

Who are these goofs that harass other people? Confused1

Anyway, good luck to Fiona! And the martynas guy too.

RE: Sad news. - Connor - 2013-08-14 17:18

Bloody sad news all of this, there's just too much drama in TC atm. Good luck in the future both of you! Heart :')

RE: Sad news. - Mr. NB - 2013-08-14 21:15

(2013-08-14 14:17)Roba Wrote:  Fiona has left RDSR and mostly quit TC due to all the harassment and cyber bullying she has encountered on TC.

That sounds extremelly harsh, to say at least. We by no means tolerate any kind of harassment and Fiona's case is no different. Even though there is more to the whole story, which is another matter and does not need to be discussed in public, all the involved parties were and are still being spoken to, in order to fully investigate the whole thing. If the final conclusion will be that Fiona was harassed and bullied, appropriate actions will be taken.

RE: Sad news. - Sebas - 2013-08-14 21:47

I'm extremely happy to see that [TC] does not take what happened lightly.
Its extremely important to portray the message that cuber bullying is as damaging or more to the impacted person and that it will not be accepted in this community.

(2013-08-14 21:15)Mr. NB Wrote:  
(2013-08-14 14:17)Roba Wrote:  Fiona has left RDSR and mostly quit TC due to all the harassment and cyber bullying she has encountered on TC.

That sounds extremelly harsh, to say at least. We by no means tolerate any kind of harassment and Fiona's case is no different. Even though there is more to the whole story, which is another matter and does not need to be discussed in public, all the involved parties were and are still being spoken to, in order to fully investigate the whole thing. If the final conclusion will be that Fiona was harassed and bullied, appropriate actions will be taken.

RE: Sad news. - Monster - 2013-08-14 22:47

Good luck to both of you!

RE: Sad news. - jezZu - 2013-08-15 11:46

Good Luck in the future Fiona and Martynas Biggrin

RE: Sad news. - Maverick - 2013-08-15 12:45

That's a pity. Good luck Fiona and Martynas. I will miss you.

RE: Sad news. - Turbo - 2013-08-15 14:18

(2013-08-14 14:17)Roba Wrote:  So recently, Martynas and Fiona has left the team.

Martynas already informed about it by himself with threads on TC and RDSR forums, and as he said, reasons for leaving are undisclosed by him.

Unfortunately, the one thing we were long scared of happening did happen. Fiona has left RDSR and mostly quit TC due to all the harassment and cyber bullying she has encountered on TC. We are devastated of this news and only hope everything good for her in the future.

We, the leaders and members of the team, are very sorry and feel bad for both departures and wish the best of luck for both of them.

Jesus.

I haven't played that much so I don't know either of them but was there any reasoning behind the harassment or was it just because she's female?

RE: Sad news. - Roba - 2013-08-15 16:09

(2013-08-14 21:15)Mr. NB Wrote:  

You're right, we're very glad that actions against at least most of them has been taken, and we would like to thank the whole TC team, and members of the community who tried and helped as much as they could!

(2013-08-15 14:18)Turbo Wrote:  
(2013-08-14 14:17)Roba Wrote:  So recently, Martynas and Fiona has left the team.

Jesus.

I haven't played that much so I don't know either of them but was there any reasoning behind the harassment or was it just because she's female?

At least we didn't discover any reasons, apparently mostly because she's a female..

RE: Sad news. - Bez - 2013-08-15 16:47

Jesus.

Fiona was Cream and has played on the TC servers for as long as I've been here. (2 years) Just recently s/he change name.

Also I doubt the harassment was due to Fiona being a girl. Saffy, UcG, Virgie and others never suffered harassment.

RE: Sad news. - Audiojack - 2013-08-15 17:30

(2013-08-15 16:47)Bez Wrote:  

Jesus.

Fiona was Cream and has played on the TC servers for as long as I've been here. (2 years) Just recently s/he change name.

Also I doubt the harassment was due to Fiona being a girl. Saffy, UcG, Virgie and others never suffered harassment.

I also doubt it, but I know for a fact that certain kinds of behaviour attract more harassment than others.

RE: Sad news. - Bez - 2013-08-15 17:52

AJ's got it +1

RE: Sad news. - Roba - 2013-08-15 19:43

Some people who knew her, sure made some jokes about her, but also mostly with her. I don't know what was with the others who really started to mess around with her, harassing with bad, mean and rude jokes and overall behaved very inappropriately against her.

RE: Sad news. - Orangeā„¢ - 2013-08-15 19:45

Just going to be honest you know all know she was very young? lucky i never spoke to her that much but i did see alot of sorry to say "guys who were all over 16) talking to her in a way that was over her age limit. Keep saying online be careful. You never know what can or will happen, end of the day i didn't know who made her quit (well all i know is she said it was "user" cant say who but some of us saw it when she came on server 2 some days ago and ranted about this user, swore twice then got kicked because of it.