[TC] Gaming Forums
Sad news. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: The Red Devil Street Racers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: Sad news. (/showthread.php?tid=8330)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Sad news. - Cobra - 2013-08-15 19:52

hmm OK, this is a really bad news.

I think she is not the only one the have this problems on server or in forums. I think this several people it gives with it have to fight.

I also think this this problem gernerll should be observed and was repaired.

Whether one gives a pleasure with somebody or whether one makes him about Him, only one word sometimes decides.

One can say.

Come we eat, grandpa

or

Come, we eats grandpa

It also often comes before this bargains one does not write so they come across as if one speaks.

RE: Sad news. - Audiojack - 2013-08-15 19:54

I have no idea what age most people here are. That's why we have the rules 1.1 and 1.7, to make the server friendly to everyone regardless age or gender.

RE: Sad news. - Cobra - 2013-08-15 20:02

(2013-08-15 19:54)Audiojack Wrote:  I have no idea what age most people here are. That's why we have the rules 1.1 and 1.7, to make the server friendly to everyone regardless age or gender.

sure, the rules still on....but is no admin here....In this time happen these things, there it is not spoken english, there it is rammed, there is cursed and called. I have often enough got this.

A lot also went against me.

However, do I have to do him every reports? There I can provide every day of 5 reports.

RE: Sad news. - SeanProdTV - 2013-08-15 23:02

We have to stay strong ! Wish i could say that to Fiona , the fact is that most of us are agaisnt bullying in any way . We are going to miss Fiona especialy after we heard she was being cyber bullied , Martynas too . Hope we will see you one day , also Fiona if you're reading this , be awear that we are against bullying and want all your best , Stay strong!

RE: Sad news. - Cobra - 2013-08-16 00:02

+1 come back Fiona.... wee stay behind you Crying

RE: Sad news. - Blacktop - 2013-08-16 03:02

An awful shame that a fellow [TC] driver was forced to quit due to bullying. Best of luck to Martynas, and a farewell to Fiona, I'll definitely miss cruising with her on the servers.
Anyways, best of luck to both in the future.

RE: Sad news. - Marty - 2013-08-16 03:25

Good luck Martynas!

Very sad to hear about Fiona... Sad
I hope she will come back, and I am glad TC is taking proper actions against user who did thing which Fiona made decide to leave TC.
Fiona, if you read this: We would love it if you come back!

Good luck to both.