[TC] Gaming Forums
+ elight - Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + elight - Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=8377)

+ elight - Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Luke™ - 2013-08-18 19:56

● Your LFS Username: Lukey747

● Their LFS Username(s): elight
● Their LFS GameName(s): Light‹«#133

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/956920004/Light.mpr

● Replay Timestamps:

18:54 - This is when the incident starts. Light goes past me and •SzZsolti­[COP]•, which is fair enough because he wouldn't have had time to slow in order to let us past. However, when we come behind him, he speeds up and follows the chase, and despite asking him the MOVE FOR POLICE ----> in chat, he only continued to follow the chase on the grass.

19:16 - Light pulls out on •SzZsolti­[COP]•, causing him to nearly rear-end him. Complete disregard for sirens is shown.

19:23 - Light then pulls out on me at the corner, I didn't even have time to register that he was pulling out until I was a metre behind him, so there was no way I could have avoided him. I didn't even have time ot brake. No sorry is given, and he blames the incident on me, and is oblvious that he could've ended the chase for me. I know I got a bit angry in chat, by using caps, but I was extremely peeved.

21:07 - Light wrongsides at the hills and rams our chase head on. It even looks like he headed for student driver on purpose, as he had alot of space on the grass to turn to, considering that was the direction he was going in anyway. He does acknowledge what he did and says sorry this time

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 18/08/2013. About 20:35. Complete disregard for sirens and a chase, wrongsides and hit the same chase later on.

Thanks for your time,

Luke

RE: elight - Report - Light - 2013-08-18 20:02

18:54: I slow to the speed limit, move to the side and try stay out of the way.

19:16: This was not deliberate, I came off the grass on the corner but immediately returned to the side and he passed safely.

19:23: If I did not "pull out" I'd have smashed into a barrier making it worse. If you weren't tailgating me and been directly behind me when I broke for the corner this would not have happened.

21:07: I admit I was wrong and apologise, yes, it was not on purpose, my car just slid onto the wrongside and I try to quickly move for the correct side but clearly to no success.

I tried to discuss the incident afterwards with luke, you can see the server logs at around 20:50 BST, at which point I said I was wrong after watching it myself and luke said and I quote: "Stop talking shyte" which is not the best way to react when I'm trying to speak maturely of the situateion so it did not end up here. He was chasing an RB4 with plenty of backup, it's highly doubted that the'd lose his chase.

RE: elight - Report - Luke™ - 2013-08-18 20:18

I know I could have chose my words better regarding 'talking shyte', but you steered off the grass into my path for no reason, then later in chat said something to do with losing control/skidding, which is a lie as you can be clearly seen steering into the road. Things like this do happen sometimes to cops and we do get angry when we are having a good chase and someone spoils it.

elight - Report - BP - 2013-08-18 20:21

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: elight - Report - Light - 2013-08-18 20:32

(2013-08-18 20:18)Luke Wrote:  I know I could have chose my words better regarding 'talking shyte', but you steered off the grass into my path for no reason, then later in chat said something to do with losing control/skidding, which is a lie as you can be clearly seen steering into the road.

i came off the grass twice, once at the corner, would you have preferred me to stay in control and not cause a crash or stay on the grass, out of control and possibly cause a worse crash? that was a loss of control. The second time was when you rear ended me, at which point I was braking for the corner and avoiding the barrier.

Did you lose anything from your chase? maybe half a street, not a lot. It was both our faults, but moreso mine and i accept that. I apologise again if you can't accept that but it's the way I felt it as the drive of my car... I just didn't want it to end in a report because it could have ended in our discussion in !l chat... :/

RE: elight - Report - BP - 2013-08-18 20:34

Locked until I post my verdict.

RE: elight - Report - BP - 2013-08-18 21:22

Hello,

Elight, during Gumball you've had:
  • Four restrictions amounting to a whopping 230 minutes, almost four hours of restriction time.
  • A !report yesterday for failing to keep your own side.

The replay does clearly show you disrespecting sirens, despite the fact you had more than enough time to react to them, resultantly, you caused a bit of a mess. You then proceeded to wrong side the suspect of the exact same chase.

It is clear the restrictions have had no real effect on you thus further punishment will be imposed - this will be a ban of 24 hours - I believe this is the only appropriate punishment now, unfortunately.

You also wrong sided at least one other user today, presumably due to failing to check the map again. I'm sorry, but this cannot continue - it's getting to a point where you are actually ruining people's gameplay.

As for you, Luke, a final warning has been imposed due to your attitude.

Thanks for your report.
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.