[TC] Gaming Forums
unban (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: unban (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade) (/showthread.php?tid=8490)

unban (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade) - ravo666 - 2013-08-27 17:57

LFS Username: ravo666

Time & Date of Incident: 22/08/13

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I was talking to my brother, I said to him send me all your money and he send me only 5. Then I said to him f***ing jew and I get banned a one year. I think its too long time for this thing. I know its not legal to swear in the server and I apologize for that. Its was only the joke, nothing else. Maybe its possible to put this banned time more less, maybe one month or something? I am very thankful if somebody do this.

RE: unban - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-08-27 18:03

First i wanna say to sorry for write here because its not mine thread but i am hes brother and he talking to me when he get banned. He is not trouble maker he know now Tc servers are 0 tolerance swearing or racism. He didint mean somthing bad or insult some people he tell me " fking jew" because i send him 5 money for joke and he tell me this because it was so little money what i send him. We just cruise in TC and all is okei all time no trouble makers .

I was few days ago server and some guy telling cops " Shit cop " And "Hitler" with prupose tell bad words and he get 7 days. I know it was not excuse and my brother was make mistake but he didint mean somthing bad or make bad somebody just tell me this because i send so less money. This is picture with this guys who get 7 days ban for insult cops and say Hitler.

http://postimg.org/image/tnrv5rddx/

Regards

Administrator Message by: Lamp

Please refrain from posting in threads that do not concern you. Also, never use that upload site again, the adverts on it are simply foul.

unban - Ash - 2013-08-27 18:21

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: unban - Pete - 2013-08-27 18:40

It's not only the swearing that concerned me, it was the fact that the comment is quite clearly racist.

Aiming any form of racism at a player carries a 365 day penalty, always has done.

RE: unban - ravo666 - 2013-08-27 18:55

How it is racist? It was only joke between me and my brother. I understand if I told something like this some other players, then I understand why i get banned so long time. Im not racist, don't think this, and this comment wasn't racist too for my side. Only the joke...

RE: unban - Pete - 2013-08-27 20:06

I don't think you understand that just because he's your brother you can't use such language in a public server. Even if you can't see that it's racist, surely you can see that it's highly inappropriate?

RE: unban - ravo666 - 2013-08-27 20:21

undefined

Yes, I see now. But I really didn't mean something bad with this comment and i'm very sorry for that. I have playing long time in TC and never before I don't have problems. Maybe we have some way to take this banned time more less? Next time, if I have some problem, you can put maximum ban for me, but I promise u don't need to do that. Seriously I apologize for this comment.

RE: unban - Pete - 2013-08-27 20:47

Don't let it happen again.

Unbanned.

RE: unban - ravo666 - 2013-08-27 20:49

undefined

No, it never happen again! Thank you very much!!

unban (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade) - Pete - 2013-08-27 20:52

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.