[TC] Gaming Forums
(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund Request - gyunter - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: (Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund Request - gyunter (/showthread.php?tid=8548)

(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund Request - gyunter - gyunter - 2013-08-30 22:12

Your LFS Username: gyunter
His username: seal..
Time & Date of Incident: 31.08.13 1:30AM GMT+4
Replay / Screenshot Link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14559235/ShareX/2013-08/jordabazas.mpr
Replay Timestamps: Beginning - 2:29:40.00, Wrongsiding - 2:29:51.00
Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: the driver did wrongsided, half of the car was on the other side of the road. Leon replied that this may be considered as a wrongsiding. Fined driver for 150$, reason: "Failure to keep right". I did mentioned about speeding but unfortunately laser could not save data so I was unable to fine him for that, no proof - no fine, that's well-known to me.
He paied the fine, but after another chase I decided to refund him that money to stop pointless talk, I refunded 150$, but he continuted argueing. I've watched the replay and now ask to give the money back. This refund request is a matter of principle.

Thank you.

RE: Refund Request - gyunter - BP - 2013-08-30 22:15

So basically, you gave someone 150 Euro (what happened before doesn't matter at the moment), now you want it back? I'm afraid that's tough luck.

RE: Refund Request - gyunter - gyunter - 2013-08-30 22:17

Why doesn't it matter? I refunded him that fine. You do the same refunds but in 'official' way, why do you call that not legit then?

RE: Refund Request - gyunter - BP - 2013-08-30 22:18

(2013-08-30 22:17)gyunter Wrote:  Why doesn't it matter? I refunded him that fine. You do the same refunds but in 'official' way, why do you call that not legit then?

The bottom line is, you gave someone money, now you want it back. You shouldn't have given him the money in the first place, thus deeming this refund request invalid.

RE: Refund Request - gyunter - gyunter - 2013-08-30 22:23

There's a chat log that prooves I'm refunding him, asking to stop argueing, but that didn't have an effect on him. The replay was checked - he was breaking road rules but still didnt accept that. That's the reason for refund.
I'd like another admin to take a look at this and make a decision, if it's possible.

Thank you.

RE: Refund Request - gyunter - BP - 2013-08-30 22:46

(2013-08-30 22:23)gyunter Wrote:  There's a chat log that prooves I'm refunding him, asking to stop argueing, but that didn't have an effect on him. The replay was checked - he was breaking road rules but still didnt accept that. That's the reason for refund.
I'd like another admin to take a look at this and make a decision, if it's possible.

Thank you.

You're still missing the whole point here.
You gave him money (and you did it on your own accord) now you want it back. Well, that's not how it works.

I'll get a leader/supervisor to look at this, seeing as you're struggling to grasp onto this concept.

NOTE: I have not reviewed the replay because I don't find it relevant, mainly for the reasons I've already stated.

RE: Refund Request - gyunter - Savy - 2013-08-30 23:22

You should've kept the money and told HIM to make a refund request if he feels your fine wasn't valid, but as you have sent him the money back. As BoyPower has stated, you done this on your own accord so we can't refund you. Your only chance of getting the money back is asking the user for it back, but we wont refund you that money.

RE: Refund Request - gyunter - gyunter - 2013-08-30 23:40

Let's forget that, I'm calm down, that was not about money but a matter of principle. He won't refund money anyway.
Thanks and sorry. That'll be a lesson atleast.

(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund Request - gyunter - BP - 2013-08-31 00:02

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.