[TC] Gaming Forums
So banning is cool nowadays? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: So banning is cool nowadays? (/showthread.php?tid=8727)

So banning is cool nowadays? - Eisbaer - 2013-09-13 23:41

Seriously, got banned because why again?... drove around a chase, didnt hit anyone (got kicked, came back and asking why i was kicked)... ya right, broke the rules following a chase, overtaking a chase... chaps did i in any way interrupt the chase or distract anyone of you? .. ya btw... savy , cool stuff mentioning cargame ... , personally , just my opinion, give people a warning, i am not a fan of just banning people (except of course the usual crashers).. banning because u can, dont want to discuss or because its just easy is not cool..

anyways this is not an appeal aggainst the ban , dont even know how long i am banned actually, just my opinion... and snake if u felt offended by me... think about it.. u just kicked me, out of the blue... if thats how u run things , ok , its ur server (spare me the , its against the rules thingy pls)..

anyways, like tc a lot actually, nice server, nice people.. have a good time chaps

RE: So banning is cool nowadays? - Snake - 2013-09-13 23:50

I simply told you the reasons why you were kicked and you started to discuss. You got the ban because you insulted me, not because you passed the chase.

CR|Eisbaer : why the hell are u so bitchi, dont get it.. i was avoiding ur stuff and passed u
CR|Eisbaer : idc , shut up, and dont kick me then
CR|Eisbaer : facks sack
CR|Eisbaer : ya, dont be stupid then.. ban me if u like..

There was a crash in front of the chase as well. Your pass was everything, but not safe. Work on your attitude and this won't happen. You've a lot of fines and a ban already, because of your swearing. So blame all this stuff on yourself, not on TC or any admin. This is your fault.

RE: So banning is cool nowadays? - Eisbaer - 2013-09-14 00:09

may want to include the chat lines where you tell me the reason for the kick aswell then?

true , i got banned before , for swearing, 3 days ( if i remember correctly) for saying , *Removed* a multiple times, fair enough... dont complain about that...

dont know where i was actually insulting you...

didnt saved the replay unfortunatly.. maybe u got it? because i have no idea how i disturbed anything that was going on in front of me.. chase/crash whatsover

have a good time, thx for your reply

RE: So banning is cool nowadays? - Snake - 2013-09-14 00:36

I told you clearly what you did, and as you can see by the rules,
Quote:1.5. Stay away from chases.
...Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over...
9.1. Do not argue with the [TC] members.
If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule....
9.2. Respect the [TC] members.
Remember they are here to help you...
They use their own spare time to run the servers...they at least deserve to be respected by other players.
that you clearly broke a rule, and you broke more then one rule.

Quote:[TC]›Snake‹[VCU] : u followed and passed a chase
[TC]›Snake‹[VCU] : u broke a rule
[TC]›Snake‹[VCU] : nothing to discuss
[TC]›Snake‹[VCU] : u broke a rule
[TC]›Snake‹[VCU] : idc u passed a chase

I've the replay, but it's over 5h long.
If you want to discuss this further, please make an unban request and I'll deal with it there.