[TC] Gaming Forums
+ User Report AchillesR.Insane' (Report Archived by Snake) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + User Report AchillesR.Insane' (Report Archived by Snake) (/showthread.php?tid=8737)

+ User Report AchillesR.Insane' (Report Archived by Snake) - Bez - 2013-09-14 22:53

● Your LFS Username:

● Their LFS Username(s): Insane1337
● Their LFS GameName(s): AchillesR.Insane'

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1hg12meefwl7dh1/Rammer2.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
  • 59:56.00 - User tailgaits TwingoRS and he breaks for the car infront, then hits TwingoRS beeping and barging past him and uses this says wooopsi not even a sorry.
  • 1:01:25.00 - User see's car ahead and continues to accelerate towards another user and break at the last minute saying "wt" then driving off.
  • 1:02:55.00 - User has no intentions to stop and full on rams Nomuken without any sorry and then rams him again saying "wat" Nomuken asks "What are you doing?" his excuse is "wrong side..." Me and Nomuken tell him not to ram into us but drive around us (My car was immobile at this point the front of the car was holding my wheels in the air) he replys "ur wrong side kthxbai" then "ok learn to drive first"

While filling out this report he decides to ram some more so timestamps as follows for replay;
  • - 1:10:48.00 User rams into [dF] Mahz no sorry. Then rams into him again (Some kind of lag or something) no sorry. Then trying to push past the UF1s no sorry. He then says "Soz we dont have breaks"
  • - 1:21:50.00 - User wrongsides [VPM]AXEL no sorry but "perdon"
  • - 1:25:45.00 - User ignores sirens and tries to pit cop. Contuines to ignore sirens and overtakes chase trying to hold the cop up.
  • - 1:28:45.00 - User breaks for suspect and stops breaking so he can hit the cop. no sorry.
  • - 1:29:20.00 - User over takes chase again (While in his own chase) Holding up the cop chasing Seba AGAIN.

After this replay user continues to hit people without a sorry. User calls someone a "little whore" @ 23:54 BST

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Nick tricked me into doing a "stunt" that ended up in my car not being able to turn for itself, so Nomuken was helping me get to pits. This guy comes and rams right into Nomuken without any sorry or anything.

Going to reupload replay as user is now overtaking chases holding other chases up crashing into cops and not saying sorry.

User Report AchillesR.Insane' - Snake - 2013-09-14 23:09

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

He clearly doesn't care about others in front of him. This isn't the first time he has done this, so a ban will be issued.

+ User Report AchillesR.Insane' (Report Archived by Snake) - Snake - 2013-09-14 23:38

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.