[TC] Gaming Forums
----- - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: ----- (/showthread.php?tid=8889)

----- - Kyle - 2013-10-05 15:20

-----

RE: Why the **** was I kicked from TC? (BoyPower Should Be Banned) - BP - 2013-10-05 15:31

Instead of a rage thread, would you like to sort this out via rational text or would you like to file a report?

At this point, this is just a rage thread.

RE: Why the **** was I kicked from TC? (BoyPower Should Be Banned) - Kyle - 2013-10-05 15:35

Report.

RE: Why the **** was I kicked from TC? (BoyPower Should Be Banned) - BP - 2013-10-05 15:36

2013-10-05 15:15:53 UTC Blackwood kyle-caz Jack : nice try
2013-10-05 15:15:48 UTC Blackwood kyle-caz Jack : The Dark Destroyer - yeh hi boypower

You knew I was undercover (my name), yet you blew my cover.

Quote:9.4. Do not reveal an undercover [TC] member.

When you were kicked, most people think "hang on a minute. I may have done something wrong here". A little read of the rules would make it clear that you blew my cover. I didn't feel a huge need to say "kicked for blowing my cover" because I thought it would be obvious to you, a player who has 188 hours of gaming time.

So, instead of an immature rage thread, read the rules and accept your punishment. If you are unable to do so, file a level headed report.

(2013-10-05 15:35)Jack Wrote:  Report.

Please make a new thread in "Users Reporting" and it will be dealt with management.

Thank you. By the way, you may wish to read this post about why you were kicked. It may solve some problems.

RE: Why the **** was I kicked from TC? (BoyPower Should Be Banned) - Pete - 2013-10-05 22:39

This sort of thread will not help you to solve your issues, it will just cause you embarrassment.

Thread Closed