[TC] Gaming Forums
Fringe (2008 - 2013) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Shows & Movies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Fringe (2008 - 2013) (/showthread.php?tid=8972)

Fringe (2008 - 2013) - Johan. - 2013-10-11 20:44

[Image: MV5BMTc5NDk1NzU0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ1...SX214_.jpg]

"A television drama centered around a female FBI agent who is forced to work with an institutionalized scientist in order to rationalize a brewing storm of unexplained phenomena."

Did someone watch it, or is going to watch it?

Apart from the 5th season, wich felt a bit .. rushed, its pretty good. The story is awesome and you're always asking yourself what happened to a certain thing in the story, wich will all be explained in later episodes. If you're into sci-fi/action/drama series, this is a must-watch in my opinion.

RE: Fringe (2008 - 2013) - Sinoco - 2013-10-11 21:07

YES! One of my personal faves. Watched it through twice, second time in a few weeks. The story is amazing, characters are amazing, and the storyline actually follows through instead of killing itself (like in LOST). It is amazing how the story develops from the first episode to the last, so much happens and it is really well thought out. Sorry that I am being purposely vague, you really can't say much without giving away half the story. Everything just goes together and leads to something new. One thing I can say is that Walter's character development is one of the best I have seen. Such an emotional rollercoaster.

RE: Fringe (2008 - 2013) - Johan. - 2013-10-11 21:14

Not only Walter is an emotional rollercoaster...
I was going to do a second re-watch, ended up watching a couple of the first season and then found Breaking Bad, lol.