[TC] Gaming Forums
The stuff im not allright with on tc - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: The stuff im not allright with on tc (/showthread.php?tid=9045)

The stuff im not allright with on tc - SeanProdTV - 2013-10-18 10:39

right , i recived a ban for 62 days apparently "scaming user out of a car"
i just wanna know , when other users were scaming me , why the hell did you not react to it , iv been scamed trillion times , and iv told a member of tc (admin) and all i got was an anwser "im sorry but there is not much we can do , as you sent him the car" ..
im not going to lie , yes i did scam him , but , it wasent a scam that i wouldent send it him back forever , i just wanted to troll him , nvm its not a discussion about what i wanted to do , its a disscousion about , where is the equality up here? its just like comparing an black person to a white person , thats the same result here ..

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - Dowpy - 2013-10-18 10:49

'' it wasent a scam that i wouldent send it him back forever '' you sure about that? i think you're lying,

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - SeanProdTV - 2013-10-18 10:54

well , i am competly sure , anyway , as i said its not a discussion about if i would or not , its the discussion about eqaulity on this server..

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - Dowpy - 2013-10-18 10:57

(2013-10-18 10:54)Sean_drifter Wrote:  well , i am competly sure , anyway , as i said its not a discussion about if i would or not , its the discussion about eqaulity on this server..

Yea but why would you scam him in the first place, just because someone scammed you doesn't mean that you can scam someone else. Got yourself to blame.

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - SeanProdTV - 2013-10-18 11:00

dowpy , its not an unban request , and yes im not balming any one , i just wonder why didnt admins react to scamers towards me ..

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - Chuck - 2013-10-18 11:06

(2013-10-18 11:00)Sean_drifter Wrote:  dowpy , its not an unban request , and yes im not balming any one , i just wonder why didnt admins react to scamers towards me ..

Is there any thread about that here?

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - Savy - 2013-10-18 11:17

Well if you're telling the truth and a admin told you "we can't do anything" that's a lie because we can, but I personally never seen you say anything about being scammed. So which admin did you tell?

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - SeanProdTV - 2013-10-18 11:55

that was before my other ban , which was about for 90 days i belive , i dont have that good memory , and it was an elder insim , im not sure who it was , but it were few admins that were telling me that , to be honest , im not fustrated about the ban , its just the pervious anwser's i were getting .. but good to know its changed now ..

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - Josh - 2013-10-18 14:21

Who did you speak to when you were scammed?

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - Dan - 2013-10-18 14:32

Because somebody scammed you, doesn't make it right for you to do it either, regardless if you were only doing it to joke around. If you put it into a real life context, I'm sure it would be taken quite seriously. And although this is only a game, it's evident that such thing is also taken in a similar manner.

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - Savy - 2013-10-18 15:40

(2013-10-18 11:55)Sean_drifter Wrote:  that was before my other ban , which was about for 90 days i belive , i dont have that good memory , and it was an elder insim , im not sure who it was , but it were few admins that were telling me that , to be honest , im not fustrated about the ban , its just the pervious anwser's i were getting .. but good to know its changed now ..

Did you do it on the forum or on the server when you spoke with an admin? I've searched your username in our chatlog and haven't found you using the word "scammed" once.

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - SeanProdTV - 2013-10-18 18:02

it was on a server , and i think i said robbed,nicked or took my car ,
and you cant really compare real life to an game , because you dont really know what im like in real life , because manners in real life are diffrante , compared to a game ..

RE: The stuff im not allright with on tc - James - 2013-10-21 10:50

Two wrongs dont make a right. Enjoy the ban Unsure.