[TC] Gaming Forums
+ User report - Juntunen123 (Report Archived by Snake) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + User report - Juntunen123 (Report Archived by Snake) (/showthread.php?tid=9066)

+ User report - Juntunen123 (Report Archived by Snake) - RedJohn - 2013-10-20 13:33

● Your LFS Username:RedJ

● Their LFS Username(s):Juntunen123
● Their LFS GameName(s)ConfusedO Juntu[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?hr3ib67uzk5gu6a
● Replay Timestamps:41:10

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): Juntu could clearly see that I was next to a barrier , he braked then continued , rammed me to barrier causing me lose the chase .

RE: User report - Juntunen123 - Juntu - 2013-10-20 13:41

Quote: Juntu could clearly see that I was next to a barrier , he braked then continued , rammed me to barrier causing me lose the chase .

I was ready to nail you to that barrier, thats why i didnt let you go.
Its a cop move if you didnt know. Not my fault you went through it.

User report - Juntunen123 - Snake - 2013-10-20 14:15

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

User will receive a warning for ramming you and the use of too much force.

Juntu, I've no idea who told you about this "cop move". But you aren't allowed to fully accelerate into your suspect.
Quote:5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.
I couldn't see any lag there as well. You simply used too much force.

RE: User report - Juntunen123 - Juntu - 2013-10-20 14:42

The move is to nail him to the barrier, its not my fault if his car goes through/over it because the barrier bugs. I surely wasnt going too fast

RE: User report - Juntunen123 - Snake - 2013-10-20 14:49

(2013-10-20 14:42)Juntu Wrote:  The move is to nail him to the barrier, its not my fault if his car goes through/over it because the barrier bugs. I surely wasnt going too fast

You fully accelerated into him whilst doing ~20kph. There was no barrier glitch or a lag. You need to do this move at the suspects door and at a slow speed, not accelerate and hit the rear.

RE: User report - Juntunen123 - Juntu - 2013-10-20 14:56

What ever you say then Snake

RE: User report - Juntunen123 - Snake - 2013-10-20 15:11

I just want to make sure that you understand what you did was wrong, his car was ~1.5-2m in front of the barrier and you accelerated into him. This gave the car quite a lot of momentum which caused redj to flip over, if you just let your car roll into a car that is directly at the barrier it would be fine, but this time you used too much force.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.