[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Zonomar (Report Archived by Snake) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Zonomar (Report Archived by Snake) (/showthread.php?tid=9233)

+ Report - Zonomar (Report Archived by Snake) - Roba - 2013-11-01 13:53

My Username: -Roba-

Their Username: Zonomar
Their Nickname: SO•Demon

Replay: https://hostr.co/Qrk5SWGmhT3n

Timestamps:

~ 16:45.XX - U-turns on the AB. He slids shortly on the oncoming lane of AB and gains advantage on some cops, who lost the chase.

Reason for report: Wrongsiding AB, gaining advantage on the chase.

I'm referring to this:

[Image: aballowableroutes.jpg]

Report - Zonomar - Snake - 2013-11-01 14:59

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Zonomar - SpeedDemon - 2013-11-01 15:07

I started braking just slightly before the checkered flag, forgot to shift down for a quicker stop and I started to make the turn just at the white Fourth stripe prior to the guardrail. Brakes are rough in the Lx6 as is with no ABS. Having driven over 30km mainly in the fz5 only here recently I am sorry I Misjudged my turning & Braking. I slid no more then 1 3/4th's of two FZ5's length wise from the start of the guardrail. If anyone should have "Lost Suspect" from that chase it should have been PTR because of my Miscalculation, but he didn't due to him wrong siding to continue the chase.

If PTR said wait, I would have waited for him to catch up because of my mistake. He never said anything and went ahead and wrong sided to continue the chase. There Fore, I kept going. The other cops, the Two [Glow] members, I see that being entirely them and you at fault for not using a U-Turn Bind in !cop letting them be aware that I was making a turn allotting enough time to slow down and make it. They had more then the amount of time to stop and make that turn. Especially, with the braking power the Fz5 Has. The distance alone was enough for them to slow down and turn. PTR Still got his Bust and so did you. So why this report is about them loosing the chase leaves speechless.

P.S.

Thank you for future reference on that picture though because a few suspects of my own have done that and have caused me pain to loose a chase by driving all the way up into the grass to make the turn. I get what you're saying, don't get me wrong, I just miscalculated the braking and speed in an lx6 to make the turn before passing the rail. You and I both know and so does everyone else, that if I was in the Fz5 I would have made that turn like a champ.

Attempted the turn at the first blue mark and was expecting to go no further then the rail - miscalculated my judgement due to speed and the lack of turning capability in the lx6.

Screen Shot of my Attempted, but slightly failed turn in a car I'm not entirely familiar with. http://www.mediafire.com/download/e2a4kz79v3m6545/AttemptedTurnHereButSlidTC.png

RE: Report - Zonomar - Roba - 2013-11-01 15:25

You can't blame the car on it, you should drive how you feel you can control of your car.

And few people in the server DID say that you wrongsided on the AB, by sliding on the oncoming lane. Yet you tried to convince us that it was completely allowed and you did absolutely nothing wrong. I said, that either you accept that you aren't right, you made a mistake, or I will report you about it, where you just answered "report me" not caring about it at all.

If you just simply admitted you were wrong, I wouldn't even reported you.

Me and PTR are not at fault for "not using U-turn bind".. You are at fault for wrongsiding. Due to your wrongsiding, me and PTR were focused on emergency braking and getting back on you, leaving us no time to use the bind. We're not super-humans.

My point on the report is; you wrongsided, and way or another, 2 cops lost the chase ultimately because of it.

RE: Report - Zonomar - Snake - 2013-11-01 16:18

Zonomar, User will receive a ban for wrong siding the autobahn and gaining an unfair advantage.

-Roba-, User will receive a warning for following the suspect onto the wrong side.

ptr7891, User will get the cop rights revoked for stopping and reversing on the autobahn.

Roba and Demon, you both went behind the barrier and made an illegal move. That's not a legal u-turn and classified as wrong siding.
PTR, you reversed on the autobahn with two cops behind you going full speed.
Situation on the ab (Click to View)

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.