[TC] Gaming Forums
[TOW] Command - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: [TOW] Command (/showthread.php?tid=9381)

[TOW] Command - Tomiy - 2013-11-13 18:37

Command for all [TOW] !repair money name...he can move and how push him to PIT Tongue

This is easy command.

RE: [TOW] Command - BP - 2013-11-13 18:39

There is a !send command that can be utilised. Unless I've misunderstood you which is a possibility since your suggestion consists of two sentences (only one of which actually explains it) Smile

RE: [TOW] Command - Sebas - 2013-11-13 18:45

I think he's suggesting a !repair command that would repair the damages on the "Towed" car. I'm afraid this can't be done unless we find a way to activate the reset car option just for this particular command.

RE: [TOW] Command - Tomiy - 2013-11-13 19:29

I think you write !repair 500 TC and i get 500 and here car its reapired...you anderstand now?

RE: [TOW] Command - Connor - 2013-11-13 20:40

That would just ruin the whole point of towing cars to the pits and it would make it a lot less fun to tow.

How would you do this command anyway? TOWs would just be doing this every time someone calls a tow then the car would be fixed. This would be riddled with errors and spamming. Very much a -1 from me.

RE: [TOW] Command - Josh - 2013-11-13 20:42

Unless we could work out a way of allowing lfs to allow individual user to reset their car, then it would be impossible to repair your car outside of the pit lane. I'm certain that LFS couldn't handle this anyway.

I don't agree that we should be paying you to besically repair your car - if anything we would charge you £500 to repair your car in this situation.

The alternative would be a !potlane command to allow you to return to the pits. This would also be charged.

We would also have to look at minimising the risk of abuse to such options.

RE: [TOW] Command - Sebas - 2013-11-13 21:54

!potlane is already regulated via the 5minutes free-pit rule. I don't see why we should implement an Insim command for that.

As for paying for repairs, i think it should be free of charge like towing is at the moment. Why would i pay to "repair" my car when i can get it towed for "free" back to pits?

As Josh and I said, the server currently has "reset car" disabled. I don't think there is a way to activate-it on the spot for individual people and could also cause some abuse (Especially when Oobing or during a chase for example).

I'd say im very neutral on that idea but let's see if we can improve the original draft.

RE: [TOW] Command - Tomiy - 2013-11-14 13:15

Ok,ok lock topic Wink