[TC] Gaming Forums
(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund request - Seal.. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: (Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund request - Seal.. (/showthread.php?tid=9390)

(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund request - Seal.. - Jacob - 2013-11-14 09:15

- Your LFS Username: Seal..

- Time & Date of Incident: 13.11.2013 about 23h. europe time.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: None :-(
- Replay Timestamps: - -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
Hello. I´m just trying luck to get my money back. Yeasterday i was in chase with [TC]Savy and [TC]Snake i think, that chase took about 20 min, suddenly server kicked me for bad connection (cost me 300,- as a Autobusted) BUT it kicked off almost a half ppl on the server. Those crashes continued, it kicked ppl again and again. For that sudden death of the server i can´t upload any replay or screens. :-( I was trying to do the request after the crash of srv, but website was in offline mode. Thank you for your understanding and for your patience.

RE: Refund request - Seal.. - BP - 2013-11-15 16:12

Hey,

Unfortunately, this is not a valid reason for a refund. This is largely due to the fact it would be very unrealistic and impractical to refund all the users this happened to. We do not refund for time outs/lost connection even during server problems. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

That said, there is nothing stopping you from asking Savy for a refund (he is the only one who received the money as Snake was also affected by the server problems). He is however not obliged to grant you one.

Thanks.

- This will be archived in around 24 hours.

(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund request - Seal.. - BP - 2013-11-16 16:14

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.