[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Left 4 Dead 2 Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to let people know it's available for free for a limited time.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

Cheers
And the sites being friendly DDoSed so. Enjoy trying to get a copy BiggrinThumbup1

I already paid for it yonks ago aha.
Downloading it nao Biggrin Steam seems to be a bit stuck
Yeah steam is down but won't take too long since it is slowly coming back.
Yep, seems to be a pain in the ass to download for me Tongue

How longs the offer on for?
Steam via Facebook Wrote:To celebrate the holidays in a special way this year, Left 4 Dead 2 will be free until 10AM PST on 12/26.
Didn't see that Tongue Thanks
I can't seem to get on steam Sad want this game badly!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, Steam has gone down!
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/steampowered.com.html
I got the uncut version when it was released, all we have here is the low violence version, which actually should say 'no violence' because its that restricted. Even after we've got a rating for adults now, many games released before the rating are still censored or cut down compared to versions in other countries.
Is working now for me but is slow as *Removed*
I bougt this when its was cheap on steam so Smile
(2013-12-26 01:13)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]I got the uncut version when it was released, all we have here is the low violence version, which actually should say 'no violence' because its that restricted. Even after we've got a rating for adults now, many games released before the rating are still censored or cut down compared to versions in other countries.

Just like America actually blocked Carmageddon untill the humans were changed to zombies. lol
(2013-12-26 01:13)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]I got the uncut version when it was released, all we have here is the low violence version, which actually should say 'no violence' because its that restricted. Even after we've got a rating for adults now, many games released before the rating are still censored or cut down compared to versions in other countries.

I saw the big difference between our normal Left4Dead2 and the censored one.. We get limbs of the zombies falling off, the zombies bodies don't disappear, mas amounts of blood.. They really ruin games with that censor crap over there. I think they should have a toggleable setting for you to decide what you want.
Reference URL's