[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Ringnes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: ringnes
Nickname:Ringnes
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):Norway, speak english.

Administrator Message by: Luke

Revoked Until: 2014-01-10 23:16:30
Anyone??
Please be patient. Trainers are busy at this time of year with real life stuff, so it is difficult to keep up to date as stated in the latest Trainer News thread.

Your cop rights are also revoked: Revoked Until: 2014-01-10 23:16:30

This means you have to wait 12 Days before you can take training.
For now i shall send you the written exam while you are not eligible for training.

Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 12 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
OK thanks. Written exam is done with 13/13 Biggrin

ok i wait Biggrin
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 13/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Please study the guide in the mean time for your training. Please confirm below when you fully understand the guide.
(2013-12-30 13:00)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ][Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 13/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Please study the guide in the mean time for your training. Please confirm below when you fully understand the guide.

Thank you man.

I have read and understad the Police guide Smile

Ringnes
Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 10 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training.
(2013-12-30 19:18)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 10 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training.

Ok I wait Smile
Any trainers ready for me? Smile
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 19th January 2014

Trainer(s) Present: Saphira [T]

Assistance Present: Howlin [CA]

Lead Trainer: Saphira [T]

Good Points: You performed some nice moves on the Autocross layout with good control of your car, in the final chase you also done well and again performed some nice maneuvers on the suspect, you also kept control of your car after performing them, and at ALL speeds too, good map awareness, you was also able to keep up with your suspect.

Improvements: Watch the tyres, they did start to burn a little.

Notes: Remember to perform a PIT with calculated force that was taught you and not ram your suspect, this may result in loss of cop rights again.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's