[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Cop Speed (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nothing matters, bad cops has always right.
I will not be dealing with this report, but I'd advise you to follow this format: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1

This will make it easier for the admin who will deal with the report.
Yes Please BoyPower first at all he just drive even the admins connected crazy that was Stephen and i just told him alright if you say so report me and shutup 2 minutes later he got kicked by stephen because he was really giving a hard time to the cops and spamming the chat

Another thing he get mad at me because i give him a ticket of 200$ in a 100MPH zone that he cause 2 crashe's first he make a Uturn in front of me without any warnings i didnt know and i crash into him and even i said sorry without been my fault then the other car behind me crash into me then i stop him and just fined him for that then he start saying things like this cops are the worst admins dont do anything all kind of things like that stephen told him to knock it off and keep doing it against me then i told him listing if you got a problem just report me at the forum that one was in good mud then he keep telling me the same and i told him just shutup and report me at the forum stop it then he even keep saying the same stephen kick him off the server saying read the rules. thats all.
(2013-12-29 17:43)Palle Wrote: [ -> ]nothing matters, bad cops has always right.

You should probably take some time to reflect and mature. If someone has broken a rule against you (or if you feel they have done so), you should report it properly, not just give up for no reason and waste everybody's time.

Please think about this.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's