[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Schumacher is fighting for his life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes, all the best and hope he makes it. Such a shame.
Ah crap. Hope he recovers.
He better stay alive. There's too much heroes that died already this year.

I read that his condition is getting worse though.
Not looking good from what I can gather, which is odd because his initial condition after the collision with the rock was not so bad, he was conscious but shocked.

Anyway, I do hope he wins this fight.
Wow, its confirmed that he is in coma..

Hope he will survive.
Tomorrow on 11AM there will be a press conference about it.
(2013-12-30 00:15)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Not looking good from what I can gather, which is odd because his initial condition after the collision with the rock was not so bad, he was conscious but shocked.

Anyway, I do hope he wins this fight.

As far as I can tell he suffered a hemorrhage which explains the worsening of his condition.

I hope that he pulls through because it would be tragic to lose such an inspirational man and iconic racing driver.
Head injuries can be complex, symptoms won't always present at the onset of injury and deterioration can be slow - especially with significant internal injury.
Hope he used a helmet. Best of luck, get well soon.
(2013-12-30 05:08)entY Wrote: [ -> ]Hope he used a helmet. Best of luck, get well soon.

A helmet was used.
Good, saw one picture of him skiing without one.
Read about this last night, was kinda surprised to see this.
I hope he survives.. Really an icon to many, and a great racing driver.
(2013-12-30 09:46)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Read about this last night, was kinda surprised to see this.

Why were you planning something? Ohmy
Yeeeeees... Secrets. Wink
Schumacher's 45th birthdayWink
Hope he pulls through..
[Image: xHk9JCf.jpg]

[Image: aKn60qt.jpg]
Ouch, If that area is not off limits i don't understand why they don't paint the rocks yellow or in a bright colour like in Downhill mountain biking :/

Insane guy, his condition is apparently improving though so hope he gets through but i bet his racing careerer is over, but i doubt he will give up.
(2014-01-03 12:57)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch, If that area is not off limits i don't understand why they don't paint the rocks yellow or in a bright colour like in Downhill mountain biking :/

Or just put a fense in there Tongue That's a dangerous place yeah, it's not only Schumi to be blamed for him falling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's