[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 2014!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is yours New Years Promise?
I know its 2 days left.
my promise will be that i will not do anything needed to get a ban Wink atleast i will try to.
My promise, as always, is to make it through the year lol Tongue
(2013-12-29 22:54)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]My promise, as always, is to make it through the year lol Tongue

well thats... cheerful Biggrin
I hope i'll get my butt out biking more than this year and generally be outside in the fresh air more Tongue
My promise is to become a full-time alcoholic who lives in his own filth and to then recover from it and get a job n' shit
To be even more awesome than I am already.
Going back to the ancient 2 digits of weights (before the dot). Somewhere in the 80's would be nice to be. Smile
Will probably be quite a different year then as my schools finally end. It's all over then, no school ever anymore right onto working on the summer. Better get used to working though as thats what I do atleast the next 50 years hopefully haha, if not more. Biggrin
Gotta get out more on my racing bike (no engine Sad), and not be distracted so much by the motorcycle. Need to keep my shape (which I haven't got...yet..)
LFS : Get the advance training and have 1 year totally without any BAN

Real life: complete the first part of school (electrician) and also do some more sport
Sounds nice all, mine is going out more visit some new places driving car not going to a accident in real life Smile
and trying not to be annoying in lfs.
(2013-12-29 23:24)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I hope i'll get my butt out biking more than this year and generally be outside in the fresh air more Tongue

I'll try to do that more as I've just got a new mountain bike. Smile

(2013-12-30 11:06)morreboy123 Wrote: [ -> ]and have 1 year totally without any BAN

Did that this year! Tongue

Me: I'll try to pass my GCSEs and not fail in life. Biggrin
Reference URL's