[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Problem with Siren
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys, i was cruising today on the server and was in a chase. After some time i saw something i will mean was a big problem. People dont respect the siren i think, of course somebody is respecting but most of the Players on TC dosn´t respect the siren and that can be pretty annoying so i made this thread to hopefully find a solution to this. I have been thinking about answers but i dont know if they gonna do any diffrent but when the big "SIREN" comes op can it then maybe flash Move into side --> or something so it´s really get the people attention?

Just a little thing from me.
I noticed that the players respect more sirens than before so I don't know if it's only me who have this kind of impression or your.
Val i agree, but still there´s not enough people who respect
Cops can already use a !move bind to inform the civilian in front of the cop to move.

If one isn't respecting sirens at all, a warning would be given. Further disrespect may be dealt with punishments.

I have to say, that the most - almost everyone who isn't new to the server's rules - moves when they see the sirens coming, or when the bind is being used.

Of course as You were the suspect of the chase, the civilians wouldn't know that You were in a chase. You may had a distance to cop and it seemed that You were only just another speeder in the civilians' eyes.
Can u then get a sign like siren if u are really far away where there stands suspect?
Reference URL's