[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What is your hobby?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
this is some of mine.
[Image: 6hl6M.jpg]
[Image: 6hlcc.jpg]
[Image: 6hllt.jpg]
[Image: 6hlqv.jpg]
Would have been a better place to post this thread at
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

Mine is ice hockey.
Thread moved in the more appropriate area.
well ok. ty and sorry Smile
Computer and also ice hockey Tongue
Collecting 1/24 scale trucks..
Freestlyskiing and snowboarding. Been skiing since i was 4,5 years old Smile
Cars (will get right to it, when I have time and money x)), Simulator games, collecting model cars, and also trying to get a rally licence soon to take a part in official rally events with my cousins Smile.
In general, electronics and mechanics I guess.

I like messing about on my motorcycle:
[Image: 444361-honda-cbf-125]

I like collecting Thinkpads (laptops) and bother round with them:
[Image: UGQIvRB.jpg]

Other than that, I used to game alot, which I don't really have that much time for anymore, due to school.
I have 1 big passion ; the Nordschleife.

As I live pretty close to it (180km) I visit it about 2 times a month, in the summertime usually every saturday + sunday. I've done close to 2800 laps now.. since 1999. I've had a few brown underwear moments.. and 1 crash. Saw many trauma helicopters, ambulances and people in tears next to their crashed cars & bikes. But nothing is greater then the feeling you get after finishing a lap in which you just did every corner right..

[Image: IMG_5817.jpg]
Me in my ex MR2 turbo in 2010

Aside of driving I do a lot of photography around the Nordschleife..

[Image: DSC_0412.jpg]

https://picasaweb.google.com/Michel4AGE
(2014-01-11 18:46)Michel Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a few brown underwear moments

Nice to know! O.o
Sounds great Michel Smile
Cycling during summer and computer stuff during winter. Obviously cars are a big interest so i tend to go spectate rally races and such. Oh and photographing and filming, mainly emergency vehicle related stuff.
Music,sub/speakers,driving easy truck, cars,pc,ps3,be outside.
1st hobby: Hondaism.

2nd hobby: Producing music.

Some other things I do include general creativity with the computer (eg. image&video editing, graphics, websites, animation etc...) and general tinkering with electronics (old audio equipment especially)
Playing Cricket!
Biking throughout all the year. (To work and also when i can be bothered to just take a nice ride)
Skinning is a new hobby of mine, I really enjoy making skins for LFS.
Gaming, isn't this everyone's here? Smile
I enjoy camping in the summer with friends taking MRE's and building stuff, setting up camp ect.
Some interesting stuff Tongue

For me: Mountain Biking, Running, Matial Arts (Ju Jitsu), Anything with an Engine in it fascinates me Tongue I consider gaming as a hobbie, but i only game in my spare time. And i cant forget my precious guitars :3

Me and my brother do a lot together, everything actually haha he is 8 years older than me and i usually only find things out because of him Tongue
Some Pics and Vids:
Cooking is in the list of fun things to do;

Sometimes playing games aswell;

And also keeping my car clean (damn I can kill people when they get in my car with dirty shoes / overalls)

As long as you don't point the air vents exactly same way xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's