[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - LifeRunner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:Guthix
Nickname:[RBD]LifeRunner
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Free more or less everyday between 4PM and 10PM (UTC+1). I speak Norwegian and English.
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Done.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 12/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have, again read and understood the guide.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 01-14-2014

Trainer(s) Present: Paul, Roba, Howlin

Lead Trainer: Paul

Good Points: You did good on the training. Eventhough it did not went how you wouldve liked to see it. I saw you improved in a short amount off time, you know the rules and so the maneuvers. The only thing for now is getting a real chase experiance. Ill give you a few tips to stick onto to improve to a even better cop.

Improvements: Car control while slowing down or closing towards a suspect, a decent setup for racing instead of a short ratio, looking at the map and reacting quickly. When you pull a maneuver, you have to think about it quickly before you use it. Once you feel like its safe and you wont be ramming or making a massive colission, its the turn to use your block or maneuver. Get used to your binds and strobe a bit. The rest was fine.

Notes: You have shown me that you listen to my instructions good enough to put it to the track straight away. I noticed you followed my instructions by steps. Good training!

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's