[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rush (2013)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rush - 2013

[Image: MV5BMTQyMDE0MTY0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI2...SY720_.jpg]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1979320/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_6

"The merciless 1970s rivalry between Formula One rivals James Hunt and Niki Lauda."

"Set against the sexy, glamorous golden age of Formula 1 racing in the 1970s, the film is based on the true story of a great sporting rivalry between handsome English playboy James Hunt (Hemsworth), and his methodical, brilliant opponent, Austrian driver Niki Lauda (Bruhl). The story follows their distinctly different personal styles on and off the track, their loves and the astonishing 1976 season in which both drivers were willing to risk everything to become world champion in a sport with no margin for error: if you make a mistake, you die."

I say awesome documentary. Heard of it a couple of years ago (that they were going to make a movie about Niki Lauda's crash in the 70s).
*Removed* awesome movie
Saw this movie, bloody amazing movie. It really captures Hunt and Lauda's bitter rivalry and recreates those races well! Smile
I'll be getting it on bluray when its released. Saw it at the cinemas and it was epic.
One of the best movies of 2013, maybe the best movie ever. They exactly described Lauda´s and Hunt´s personality and that is why like it soooo much!! It is a movie based on a story of two rivals, authentic footage, two great guys. Freind of mine told me it is a shit, cuz of those racing footages and bad choice of actors... he got a slap from me Biggrin
Going watch it now, ill edit this post when I've finished Biggrin

Edit: Fell asleep halfway through. Any film that I can fall asleep to doesn't have me hooked Tongue
(2014-01-16 16:20)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Going watch it now, ill edit this post when I've finished Biggrin

Edit: Fell asleep halfway through. Any film that I can fall asleep to doesn't have me hooked Tongue

Baah you just don't like F1! Tongue
Finally saw this film today. I have to say that its just awesome. *****
Reference URL's