[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Winter 2013-2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So yeah the season has been on for some weeks now.

First snowstorm expected for Denmark right about now and through tomorrow, but only for some small parts of the country.

Also, in Minnesota USA, there's currently blizzard conditions.

Watch *LIVE*

How's your winter weather currently?
Ha..haha...hahahahaha.... Winter? Its like we're having summer over here. Infact, shot this a couple of days ago.

We only had some temperatures in autumn reaching -2C, with some wet snow. After that it all turned the other way and we had temperatures reaching +14C across the day, and 8 - 10 at night. They did predict winter weather for this week last weekend - but they changed the predictions Monday. Oh, and I'm still walking in a T-shirt, so meh, not much winter just yet for us.
Yea its been -25°C at morning and -20°C here for few days. Normally only -10°C to -18°C. And around 20-30 cm snow. But the snow came here to stay after newyear. Smile
We had snow the other day. Was really nice, but melted after about 5 hours.
I have literally seen no snow this winter.. Tongue
For the whole month of December we got ~5cm/week on average, with two 20-30cm snow storms so far. We also got an ice storm with about 30mm of ice accumulation that shut down power for over 1 million people for various amounts of time, with many having power out for more than a week. My city was declared a disaster area to get funding to help with the cleanup. We also had -40 degree temperatures last week. One guy at work had frostbite so bad he had to take two days off and when he got back he still couldn't feel his fingers.

So yeah, a good winter all around. I've honestly been surprised with how little of a winter most of Europe seems to have gotten. Growing up, I always thought that our winters were pathetic compared to what Europe would get. Guess not. Tongue
Just looked out the window expecting rainy weather and a landscape covered in snow and snowfall meet my eyes /Mellow
Same here, lol. Windows looked wet, as if it had rained, but there's a 5-10 cm layer of snow. Will see if I can get a pic later Tongue
we got snow yesterday and 2 days ago now its very slippery outside
Got like 30cm of snow if not more where I live, got stuck in a few traffic lights and once up a hill. A low fwd A4 with 225's and open diff is not fun at all in the snow. Sad
We got some snow here today. If I had a car, I'd definitely go for a drive. Me and a few mates went to have some fun in his Fiesta 1,25 earlier today at lunch break. Thumbup1

Took the below picture, omw. Home from the train station today.
[Image: 9YGeOZx.jpg]
Yep, we got about 5 cm here. Very cold these days as well. Yesterday we had around -6°C, today -2°C and in the nights nearly -10°C.
got some snow in Norway as well. this was taken 2 weeks ago when i walked to the bus. i walked there 2 days ago and i had snow up to my arm pits when i tried to walk. i had no chance..
[Image: 6A1PY.jpg]

edit: this is almost up to my chroutch deep, and im 185cm high!
(2014-01-27 13:22)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, we got about 5 cm here. Very cold these days as well. Yesterday we had around -6°C, today -2°C and in the nights nearly -10°C.

Cold?? Cmoon Ras, we have -20-25°C almost every day W00t
(2014-01-27 14:01)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-27 13:22)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, we got about 5 cm here. Very cold these days as well. Yesterday we had around -6°C, today -2°C and in the nights nearly -10°C.

Cold?? Cmoon Ras, we have -20-25°C almost every day W00t
Yes, considering we had +5-8°C until middle of January Tongue
Today the snow is beautiful because it's new, but in a few hours in will be grey and boring and the weather will just feel even colder Sad

Can't wait until spring / summer.

[Image: FLJPrSE.jpg]
(2014-01-27 14:10)Weelob Wrote: [ -> ]Today the snow is beautiful because it's new, but in a few hours in will be grey and boring and the weather will just feel even colder Sad

Can't wait until spring / summer.
At least its more light than the rainy, dark weather we used to have. I prefer snow.
I can't walk in my Nike Free in snow Sad
And I can't ride my motorcycle in the snow.. I'm with Weelob on this one. Tongue
Well motorbikes are for spring and summer. You just gotta live with that Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's