[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bring back Bumper Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure many of us remember the fun we had at the Bumper Cars events previously hosted by [GLOW] team.

I have a server where it could be hosted on if it's not a official [TC] event, either at home or in France whatever people ping best.

It was really fun and I hope that someone still have the scripts and the time to set the event up. I would gladly help!
Yes, the insim scripts still exist Wink
Let us make something happen then Smile
Ohh yes please. Bring back the rampage!
(2014-01-19 22:21)Weelob Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure many of us remember the fun we had at the Bumper Cars events previously hosted by [GLOW] team.

I have a server where it could be hosted on if it's not a official [TC] event, either at home or in France whatever people ping best.

It was really fun and I hope that someone still have the scripts and the time to set the event up. I would gladly help!

We could do it on the [TC] Events server, it's not only official events that go on there. There's the occasional "fun night" Smile
Sweet. Would attract more users if it was official though, so could you maybe talk with the guys and maybe set something up BoyPower Smile?
Yea well no sign-ups needed or anything just decide a time and a date on the forums and then people who want to can join in Biggrin
Prizes makes it fun Smile
(2014-01-20 15:48)Weelob Wrote: [ -> ]Prizes makes it fun Smile

Goofing around crashing is the fun Biggrin Prizes are just a bonus
True but it still attracts more people = More fun Smile
Reference URL's