[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Cronick_ (Unban Request Denied by Rifo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Cronick_

● Time & Date of Incident

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

When I was banned had just run on the track and ended up going in the wrong lane hitting another car on the autobahn, just saw some moderator and asked me to read the rules and banned me
Already a few days ago it happened, I read the rules if that was what he really had asked and now I'm asking here to be unbanned, I believe it has never done anything serious to be banned
Sorry my english
I was the one actually who banned you. I saw your driving with speed on the wrong side of autobahn. We as admins, don't take action rapidly. We sit, notice and then judge. You didn't show any intentions of slowing down nor correcting your path. Instead, you were speeding trying to get to pits from the wrong side of autobahn, which is completely un-acceptable.

I actually kicked you at first, but I noticed that you've had previous incidents of wrong siding on autobahn, hence ban deserved.
And now I have to do what to stay when banned?
I believe that I have already gotten a good time to "learn", as you said I do read the rules and now wonder what to do
Your previous ban for wrong siding Autobahn was 5 days. Your current ban is 7 days / ends: 2014-01-25. I actually believe my action was very fair.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's