[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: ban for 5 days :( (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: thinman

● Time & Date of Incident 19/4/2014 9:48 (wen iam offline)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: id have it (offline)

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

[Image: 833955468.png]

i am not give my s2 to any one ever i am so Sure ;(
Account thinman (your account) has a link to account 7asson via nickname (the name you use on the server) and IP address. Account aBo--SulTaN is linked with you because it is linked to 7asson due to having a nickname match with thinman and an IP address match with 7asson.

I know this is quite confusing but the only thing you have to worry about is:

Why is this the case? Do any of the legitimate account holders have any access to the other accounts? This is important for cases like ban evasion.
7asson and abo--sultan

they are my frineds they play with my ( pc not my s2 )i dont linked any one of them !

i well not let them play agien plz remove this Sad
(2014-01-20 16:03)THINM4N Wrote: [ -> ]7asson and abo--sultan

they are my frineds they play with my ( pc ont my s2 )i dont linked any one of them !

Just to be absolutely clear, do you know any of the accounts' passwords? Do the people who own those accounts know your password? This is all I am asking.
NOOO iam not and they not they just play with my pc !
I'm going to unlink and unban thinman and 7asson. The original ban was on abo--sultan and he has no chance of being unbanned unless he makes an unban request.

If any of the [TC] Members have reason to believe bans are being evaded due to suspicious behaviour (e.g. one account getting banned, another account coming online with the same name and IP) then they will likely be linked again.

Do you understand?

~ BP
(2014-01-20 16:24)THINM4N Wrote: [ -> ]ok

Do you understand? < This sentence reduce my respect and carry some of the threat!

"Do you understand?" is not a threat, it is a question asking if you 'get' what I am saying. I can't really think of many other words for 'understand', I'm afraid.
ok ty can you unban know Smile
Unlinked and unbanned. Keep in mind this post: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid101279

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's