[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - multiple users (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Killercat552

● Their LFS Username(s): tiitus.p | toni997 | toniara97
● Their LFS GameName(s):Tibe | Pikkucleaner | Toni

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4q157efa72zawu...itus.p.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

17:06 :: Tibe shares my PM that he must not share my name to others. Then they are like ooh my god im so scared and 00mgwd.. And Pikkucleaner says ''ou!!''. Watch the chat after this timestamp.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

first they share my name, then i say in pm that they must not share my name.. Then tibe shows the pm and they all start teasing me..
Yea, tibe share that pm. And you kille say: "if you share my name, you know what happen". And i comment that pm. And comment is "ou!" So what is problem what i say? I think nothing.

And second:

"first they share my name, then i say in pm that they must not share my name.. Then tibe shows the pm and they all start teasing me.."

No one share your name? And actually i dont know your name. AND what pm? You didnt pm to me anything?
I accept i said "ooh im really scared" and "i need to wah my pants cause im so scared of kille".

And

1. I was not the one sharing your name.
2. I have not received any pm of you saying dont share your name.
3. i have not teased you, i just said those lines that i wrote on top of this message.

I didnt mean to insult/harrass/make you feel bad at any way, im sorry for the things i have done to make you to report me.

Im sorry and i hope you accept my apology.

Regards.

Toni~
You were intimidating that you would do something to me and share my contact's. (Address, name etc.) And you have not said anything to not share your name. After the pm, I knew. I said "sup noel"? What is the matter with you? That's not a crime? If you say your name in public, anyone could use it.
The pm share made me feel bad and after that you all picked on me and all. it's really a stupid to start comment that how you all did..

(2014-01-21 14:38)Tibe01 Wrote: [ -> ]You were intimidating that you would do something to me and share my contact's. (Address, name etc.) And you have not said anything to not share your name. After the pm, I knew. I said "sup noel"? What is the matter with you? That's not a crime? If you say your name in public, anyone could use it.

I said in pm that you should not share my name. you didn't believe and shared the pm and start comment. the first sentence in your post, i didn't threat you in any way. I said that it would be easy to know your address and etc.
That happend before the "sup noel"
It was tibe who shared the PM. The only things i did is the two comments i wrote.

and i said im sorry on my earlier post.

Edit and btw. TEWI members could make a report of you by picking and making fun of their teams name

Administrator Message by: Pipa

This thread is about this report and not anything else. So stay on topic.
(2014-01-21 14:43)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]It was tibe who shared the PM. The only things i did is the two comments i wrote.

and i said im sorry on my earlier post.

Edit and btw. TEWI members could make a report of you by picking and making fun of their teams name

It's not ''making fun'' if i put a [KIWI] Kille name. in what way would that be ''picking on''?
The same as we would've used [WR](Worst Robbers) tags. For example.

Administrator Message by: Pipa

Say something towards the report or don't say anything at all.
Sharing a pm on the servers is not against the rules.

The rule you might think of is a Forum Rule and only applies to the forum.

The teasing after that was as you said yourself only teasing and nothing to be worried about.

(2014-01-21 14:27)KILLE Wrote: [ -> ]17:06 :: ..that he must not share my name to others.

Could you enlighten me what you mean by that?

Edit: Translated some stuff. Apparentely tibe said hi to you when you connected and used a part of your real name. You didn't like that and asked him not to do so. Is that correct?
yeah pipa
Did he agree not to share your real name anymore?
Nope, I did not.
(2014-01-21 15:45)Tibe01 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I did not.

A real name on the internet can be something private for some people. While there are many ways you can make that public the TC servers are not.
There will be no bullying on here and you will have to respect his wish not to share his name on here in future.

Understood?
Understood.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's