[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban (Unban Request Denied by Pete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:
Bananmannen

● Time & Date of Incident
2013-12-26 21:30:36

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: a buddy of mine borrowed my account and got banned on his internet. then played on my internet and got a 14 day ban, then i got perm ban. why? i realy liked to play on this server again, and all of my friends play on this server. PS: the guy i borrowed my account to is dennyzz
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
is he still acktiv here?
Yes he still is active, I would give him slightly longer to reply though, hopefully he will get back to you soon!
are you sure he is activ?
Yes he is, sorry about the wait. Will get him to reply today.
Sorry for not replying sooner,

A question to begin with: Do you have access to any other LFS accounts that have played on the [TC] servers?
no i dont
Your account is linked to that of someone who is permanently banned: Dennyzz

Can you shed any light on that?
thats because he borrowed my account and got banned
● Your LFS Username: nacmep

● Time & Date of Incident:2014-01-31 21:48:40

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I just try make money for lx4. I push up button, turn wheel and drive around circle. I dont think that this illegal. I promice don't do this again...
(2014-02-13 19:50)nacmep Wrote: [ -> ]● Your LFS Username: nacmep

● Time & Date of Incident:2014-01-31 21:48:40

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I just try make money for lx4. I push up button, turn wheel and drive around circle. I dont think that this illegal. I promice don't do this again...

You should make your own thread in this Unban Requests section and it'll get looked at.
(2014-02-11 14:06)aslemartin Wrote: [ -> ]thats because he borrowed my account and got banned

We operate on a "Your account, your responsibility" policy outlined here. The account Dennyzz was permanently banned, you claimed to have owned no other accounts yet now you say you own Dennyzz?

If you can prove that you were not in control of the account at the time that it was permanently banned then we will unban this account (Bananmannen).
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's