[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Earn € on [TC] - Donate it to charity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I would like to donate some money to a charity this month. My budget is 40€, and after I saw this thread I thought of a good idea:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=10474

I'm in doubt what charity I should give my money to, and this is where you guys come in to mind.

The charity could be something like Unicef, Greenpeace, homeless shelter or anything you feel would need it. You just have to give me your pitch about what I should choose.

To make this interesting for the ones who wants to give me advice on what charity I should choose, the donation I give, requires you guys to donate aswell. It will be in INSIM € and will be calculated after what Pete wrote in the thread:
Quote:At some point in the past a few of us worked out that INSIM€1 would be worth around €0.0002 so: INSIM€5,000 = €1

THE GOAL IS:
40€ = 200000 INSIM €

You may only enter if you donate INSIM €.

But what will I do with the INSIM €?

I will pick 1 winner, and two runner-ups. The winner is the charity I choose, and the two other are the second and third best charity pitches.

1st place = 100000 INSIM €
2+3 place= 50000 INSIM € each.

If we reach more than 200000€ the prizes will just be bigger.

But you don't have to write a pitch to donate. Feel free to get involved and raise the goal, it's all for a good cause.

I hope that we can do this together, and I hope that people like my idea.

PS: Please only pitch charities with CC donation or if it's a local charity in Denmark I can bank transfer the money.

DONATIONS SO FAR:

Username - Donated amount

weelob - 10,000€
[CSR] Ras - 2,000€
Toni - 384,016€
Luke - 80,000€
[RDSR] byEdoo - 10,000€

TOTAL DONATED:
486,016€/200,000€

GOAL IS REACHED!!

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE CONTRIBUTING.
Wow, I was also thinking about a charity. I'll donate a bit when I get home, good luck.
I have a big heart about helping people out, but I'm not doing it through charity's. There's always some dude on top that catches the most of the money. Infact, we have this charity fund raiser each year done by 3FM (radio station across Holland) where a couple of guys lock themselves in a glass 'house' for a week, and people can donate by requesting songs (as in, you pay for the song you want to be played).

Somewhat 80% went to own employment and some high fancy pants up top. 88% of 12 million. Charity, yeah right.

No offense to you Christian, I'd gladly donate, but I think you'd be better off handing over the 40$ to the homeless people directly.
The server is running on donations you knowWink
Yes but the server isn't some kind of so called charity. Or was that a hint? Wink
Johan, I understand but I would rather give the money to a homeless shelter than just a random homeless person on the street.
Toni sent 384,016€ to weelob (offline)

Yes, that did happen just 10 secs ago

and no. i dont want to win this. I like to donate for charity and i also wanted a "new" start in servers with only 2 cars and no money
Wow! I will confirm it later and add it to the thread when I'm home from work, that's very generous of you!

I love that people like the idea. I hope that people will make some pitches now on what charity I should choose and be able to win the big prize!

The contenst ends on the 1st of February at 9PM GMT+2 - If there is no entries, it will be donated to the next TC event and I will try to find a charity that I like myself.
(2014-01-24 11:20)Weelob Wrote: [ -> ]Johan, I understand but I would rather give the money to a homeless shelter than just a random homeless person on the street.

In that case thats the better thing to do, lol. I think if you give $40 to a homeless person on the street he'll either smoke it or drink it.
And also i think you should donate for homeless shelter.
Maybe you should increase the goal since Toni sent more money than the pot could handle.
The only word ...... Pay and Win.... or dont pay and lose.

English Text - sorry i hope its correct tranlatet

OK. An only meant one asks. Who sticks, actually, with the whole history if something goes wrong?

One should keep to the sedate for some countries. Not every person may buy something without consent. Persons under age need the permission of her parents. If I pay something or have ordered.... I require an achievement.... now it is Ingame Money or a Pc I have shopped. Should I not receive the product properly is a matter having this case in my eyes to the lawyer.
Everybody is for his act responsibly. Should something shop more under age without permission one must count with one this commercial end what he is simply trifling must make.
This is alike thus as if I sold to an alcohol under age. I come along Punishable according to the German law. Who sticks, actually, with the whole history?

Then it is asks that may receive him the money money conceives generally?

German Text--

Ok. Eine erst gemeinte frage. Wer haftet eigentlich bei der ganzen geschichte wenn etwas schief läuft?

Man sollte die Gesetzte für manche Länder einhalten. Nicht jede Person darf ohne einverständnis etwas kaufen. Minderjährige brauchen die erlaubnis ihrer eltern. Wenn ich etwas bezahle oder mir bestellt habe.... verlange ich eine Leistung.... sei es jetzt Ingame Money oder einen Pc den ich gekauft habe. Sollte ich die Ware nicht ordnungsgemäß erhalten haben geht dieser Fall in meinen Augen zum Anwalt.
Jeder ist für sein handeln verantwortlich. Sollte ein minderjähriger etwas kaufen ohne erlaubnis muss man mit rechnen das man diesen Geschäftabschluss was er nun mal ist nichtig machen muss.
Das gleicht sich so als würde ich einem Minderjährigen Alkohol verkaufen. Ich mache mich Strafbar nach Deutschem Gesetz. Wer haftet eigentlich bei der ganzen geschichte?

Dann ist die frage darf derjenige der das Geld empfängt überhaupt Geld empfangen?
(2014-01-24 12:18)Cobra Wrote: [ -> ]English Text - sorry i hope its correct tranlatet

OK. An only meant one asks. Who sticks, actually, with the whole history if something goes wrong?

One should keep to the sedate for some countries. Not every person may buy something without consent. Persons under age need the permission of her parents. If I pay something or have ordered.... I require an achievement.... now it is Ingame Money or a Pc I have shopped. Should I not receive the product properly is a matter having this case in my eyes to the lawyer.
Everybody is for his act responsibly. Should something shop more under age without permission one must count with one this commercial end what he is simply trifling must make.
This is alike thus as if I sold to an alcohol under age. I come along Punishable according to the German law. Who sticks, actually, with the whole history?

Then it is asks that may receive him the money money conceives generally?

Umm, is this in the right topic? Tongue
oO yes it is.... or?
Oh, my bad. I thought you said something about buying and ordering with parents' permissions. Sorry Smile
Ohh your correct... i postet it in the wrong section...... my fail
[Image: sentmoney_zps351b3976.png]
I will update the list when I'm home and can confirm the donations.
All donations have been confirmed and added to the list. Thanks everyone! Didn't think that it was actually possible.

This is amazing.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's