[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bez's Private Minecraft Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are premium?!
(2014-09-07 18:39)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Are premium?!

You need to buy Minecraft to play on Bez's server. You cant connect with cracked.
(2014-09-07 18:43)Hasu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-07 18:39)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Are premium?!

You need to buy Minecraft to play on Bez's server. You cant connect with cracked.

Oh,i think are por cracked too... Sad
Know when the server will be back up?
eh Minecraft... I want Terraria Private TC server. "Bez's private terraria server!" Biggrin
(2014-09-14 15:26)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Know when the server will be back up?

Its back up sorry, hadn't noticed it went down!
its still down for me Biggrin
(2014-09-14 18:58)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]its still down for me Biggrin

+1
(2014-09-14 18:59)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-14 18:58)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]its still down for me Biggrin

+1

Might be something to do with running bukkit still. We might have to switch to vanilla MC for awhile. I'll do this when I get home later as just about go to work. Smile
So is the server not going back up then? Sad
Its up. No plugins are enabled, its running vanilla MC atm.
(2014-09-19 18:09)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Its up. No plugins are enabled, its running vanilla MC atm.

Can't connect to server and the banner on post #1 says Status: Offline.
Have no idea what's going on with the server atm. I'll look into it when I get some time. It's definitely up I was on this morning.
(2014-09-20 15:35)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Have no idea what's going on with the server atm. I'll look into it when I get some time. It's definitely up I was on this morning.

Do you run it on your own computer? If so, have you port-forwarded correctly?
(2014-09-20 17:59)Skrube Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-20 15:35)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Have no idea what's going on with the server atm. I'll look into it when I get some time. It's definitely up I was on this morning.

Do you run it on your own computer? If so, have you port-forwarded correctly?

Jep everythings set up correct. I've just changed a few settings and its up now. Enjoy Smile
Thanks to whoever stole all my items whilst the protection plugins weren't on Closedeyes
(2014-09-21 08:10)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to whoever stole all my items whilst the protection plugins weren't on Closedeyes

Backdated to when we had protection. 15th when no one could access the server. You will have all your stuff back.
Thanks Bez. Btw, is there any way we could have the treefeller plugin again?
(2014-09-21 10:27)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Bez. Btw, is there any way we could have the treefeller plugin again?

Everyone hated that plugin, that's why I added McMMO just right click with your axe and it will enable treefeller, but it does have a cooldown after so many tree's. Higher level at woodcutting you are the longer the treefeller lasts.
Lol I don't know why people wouldn't like it, it makes cutting down trees so much quicker, especially if you want to get rid of a big forest.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's