[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - Carlosuk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Carlosuk
Nickname:Tomiy
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): 14:00-20:00 ... English,Croatian...
Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait until 7th February 2014 then you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Administrator Message by: saphira

Cop rights are revoked.
First time I've done something wrong and you do not warn me, but I'll be right punish (I did not do anything horrible to each officer so at least once a day). Nice rapport to the players.
If you have a problem with your rights been revoked contact the admin that revoked your rights, you made a training thread for training, not to moan about losing you rights. It's very rare a user has his/her rights revoked for the wrong reasons. That's why we do training, to give people another chance to pick up from their mistakes, so please keep your application clean.

Thank you.
I will not complain, but I just want to word that he saw only one pursuit and it was decided to make the decision. And all this before I made a well what it is ignored.

Thank you!
Hello,can you update me on my application?
Apologies for the wait.

Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I finished and passed. 11/13
Maybe I do not have this posted up, but here Smile
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 11/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I confirm that I have read and understand the rules. I'm ready for the test.
If you conform that you have read the police guide we can set you as " Ready to train ". After this you are able to search for a trainer to scedule a training.
Paul can you train me? or someone now?
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Up. Can someone tested today if not then none of me not to wait another two weeks.
Someone answer?
Hi Tomiy,

We understand that you have been struggling to find a trainer to take you.

Please be patient, as trainers give up our real life time to train people like you and for someone to contently harass a trainer or the team is very irritating as we do our best to meet the demands.
As you can see the team has gone through some major changes so it is very difficult to be on the top of our game.

I am will to train you tonight if you wish, Please PM me to organise a session.

Thanks,

~ Luke

[TC] Training Team
Can someone test me today plase?
when are you free for training

EDIT @ 11:06am
Training has commenced
Training Information:

Took place on: 23rd February 2014

Trainer(s) Present: Saphira [T]

Assistance Present: Connor [CA]

Lead Trainer: Saphira [T]

Good Points: On the Layout you did well and controlled your car good. Your use of binds where satisfactory, however the Final Chase let you down, the control of your car was bad, you had to reset several times, you crashed into barriers, lost control on corners, lack of map awareness and also the awareness of your suspect was poor. You rarely kept up with me and i was not speeding that much, you burnt your tyres quickly, misjudge several PIT's most of the time, and a few you did attempt to do where close on rams, and also you lost control of your car after performing maneuvers several times.

Improvements: Car control, your speed, control of your car after you have performed the maneuvers, map and suspect awareness.

Notes: Please apply for training in 14 days time so you can improve on some of the above.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 14 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's