[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - SirMadGuy (Archived by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: weelob

● Their LFS Username(s): SirMadGuy
● Their LFS GameName(s): [GTC] $!®M@d[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zr23ng3rj7oy9c/213123.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 1:31:21:21

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

1:31:21:21

SirMad has joined the chase and I'm closing in. From what he says, he wanted to make uturn to be able to pursuit me, but what I saw it was a moving roadblock due to he didn't turn for 2-3 seconds and looked my way.

Now I'm only making this report due to I got no sorry from SirMad, not even after discussing what happened.

[Image: RsMQDMU.jpg]
I was waiting for you to pass. You wrong sided. You broke the law in doing this. YOU are in the wrong. Even if it was a road block, I still had the right to be there. Therefore, you are still in the wrong.
Quote:Cops may set up roadblocks to stop a suspect. Randomly placed roadblocks are forbidden. The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect.

Yeah I wrongsided, I was in a chase and trying to evade the cops. The roadblock was fine, but you shouldn't have moved it and therefore causing me to crash badly.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Cheers Savy
I would say its more your fault SirMadGuy than it is Weelob's, although you clearly wasn't expecting your suspect to be wrong siding. Once you seen your suspect on the wrong side and you've your car sideways, you need to realise he will instantly think that's a roadblock. Although you didn't plan to do a roadblock which is obvious in the replay because you don't even put your handbrake on and your car is constantly rolling backwards, from Weelob's point of view it looks like a roadblock. It's just a simple misunderstanding so no action will be taken.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's