[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting Lewis [COP] (Report Archived by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My username: davidpiaggio1
my nickname [DPF] David [COP]
His username: Poldy1630
His nickname: Lewis[COP]

Reason: The way he is driving he in my opinion not acceptebel. He is both making it stressfull for the cops and also more dangerous for them when he passes 1. Without telling he is gonna pass. 2. That he is tailgating ous so If the cop in front brakes he is gonna cause a big crash.

: 4:55 crashing a civilan when wrongsiding.
7:05 calling savy an idiot..
22:10 tailgating me, keeping no distance at all.
24:15 trying to pass at a very stupid place…
24:23 passing me again for no reason.
24:52 he is desperate so be cop 1 so tailgates me and hites me..
26: 09 passing pipa again without asking if he can pass, and aswell here studpid place and without reason.
27:25 tailgates me again he is as close as u can almost..
28:55 he is gonna pass again. I see pipa is overtaking me already with a good distance to me … but stig is tailgating me, crashing me and so on evetualy he is so close he pittes me and im almost get taken about. And he passes…
32:25 kinda bad move from what I can se.. forcing her into the wall

http://www.mediafire.com/?3jnmk9dt9ddu2w7

Regards David.
David, no where in the rules does it say that i have to tell you that i am going to pass, if you look in your mirrors you will see that i am about to pass you. At the mall, i was going to overtake you as i was conciderably faster but you had others ideas. You DANGEROUSLY started to sweve from left to right to stop me from passing which caused you to spin and Pipa to take evacive action.
Hitting Saffy into the wall was a miss timed pit and as you can see the in the chat, a instantly said sorry. I was struggling to keep up with Saffy because i was to bust trying to watch what you where doing.
I told him to pass me on ts.
Oh yes, me and pipa where on teamspeak and he did not say anything to me about my "bad" driving.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Stig you are passing when there is no need at all to pass me... i have like about 20 meters to saffy and you are gonna pass? Who earns anything out of that? And same with the tailgating yes? If saffy brakes , i will go braking and what will you do? Fail yes right into my ass... taking me out
How hard can i be to wait a little to find a safer spot to overtake and have a bind that telf me before you are gonna pass? Not that hard... If you have a bind i know b4 u gonna pass so i can give space ( if i want you to pass, that i wouldnt like you to do but u still did..
And pipa you did told him to pass you yes but not me ye?
I was passing you because i wanted to get infront of the suspect so slow them down. As for the so called tailgating, there was no one infront of you when i was.
(2011-12-09 21:20)David Wrote: [ -> ]And pipa you did told him to pass you yes but not me ye?

Yes.
After watching the replay, Lewis will be reminded to respect other cops and I'll also request him to make a !cop bind if he wishes to past people. After watching it, it's quite obvious Lewis is a cop which likes to be close to the suspect. So it would be a lot better if he made a bind asking a cop if he could pass rather than just passing, as some of the passes he does are dangerous. So thanks for the report and he will be reminded of this and also warned.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's